1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McChessney Impresses!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatic8480, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Finatic8480

Finatic8480 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Miami
    Dolphins In Depth

After a couple of weeks of looking for an answer at the RG position Miami might have just found their answer in time. It seems that an Undrafted Defensive lineman convereted Olineman might be there guy. The best part he was a former Jet and Miami seems to have alot of luck with those guys. Sparano used the word excellent to describe the kid so hopefully this guy is our new RG. Sounds like Donald Thomas all over again, Sparano and the coaches were in love with the kid since the Beginning.

Ludacris, brandon27, HULKFish and 3 others like this.
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

it's not like don thomas had a career ending injury, right?

3. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Thanks Bro! He has more Tattoos then Jake Long has too.:lol:

HULKFish likes this.
  4. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Hopefully he's as good as advertised.

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Gosh sparano knows his team, he says exactl what we all think from our perspective, for example: some of us have noticed that ricky has'nt necessarily been as explosive as we thought he ws going to be coming out of training camp, sure enough sparano says it, tells us that he recenly saw an extra gear that had not been there before hence the reason why he got extra playing time. we all saw a different ricky yesterday, he was explosive and ran with a physicality that we all know about..Wow..the mind of a professional athlete.

i've been saying its about his confidence and timing and once he finds his timing his confidence will come, that has taken about 3 months to happen, but guess what? its here, Ricky williams is about 90 percent there.

6. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    McChesney looked good when he played for my CU Buffaloes. Glad we have him and I hope he gets a real shot.

7. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    What I love about this team is they are always evaluating there personnel, and constantly trying to make things better. I am totally excited about Tony, Jeff, and Bill running this show. I haven't been so happy with our management from top to bottom in a long time. The success on the field and off, has got us Dolphins fired up, and smiling from ear to ear again! I know it is a job in progress, but here is a salute to the organization! Wayne thanks for geting us set up right before you left!:ffic:

8. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    I did even notice the guy on the sideline, pretty impressive size! Then again anyone is huge next to "mini-coach"! WOW! As long as the guy can get push in the run game he's ok in my book!

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  9. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    This group takes nothing for chance or granted and that is very reasurring to the downtrodden Miami Dolphin fan base. The Dolphins and their fans have paid their dues and are overdue for good things to happen.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  10. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Well hopefully he's as good as advertised. I'll wait till i see him on the field, afterall, wasnt Andy Alleman hyped up a bit too? I personally don't think he did to great for us Sunday

11. funkdat

funkdat New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    The post funk era
    No, but he's on IR for the rest of the year.

12. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I noticed him a few times yesterday. Hopefully he can keep getting better and be a solid guard for us for a long time.

13. StLouisFinFan

StLouisFinFan New Member

Apr 28, 2008
    You said it bro. How many times over the years did we all cringe as we listened to Wanny make excuse after excuse for players he had brought in, no matter how awful the performance, he'd fluff them up and convince himself that he had the best players in the world, and that they just needed "a little more time together", or were "a little too young", blah blah blah blah.

I think the "perform or you're out of a job" approach is exactly what this team needed. It ensures constant improvement; constant motiviation among players to compete and focus; and a constant reminder that this FO will do what's in the best interest of the team, no matter the contract, no matter the draft status, no matter who picked you. How very refreshing.

Puka-head and Fin Fan In Cali like this.