1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayock on Parcells by Sun-Sentinel

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, May 13, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2008/05/mayock-on-parce.html

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  2. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Funny stuff

3. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    The NFL needs more guys like Parcells. We'll certainly need a guy like him when he leaves the Dolphins... my over/under is two years.

4. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Thanks that was good for my first chuckle of the day. :up:

5. RealDriscoll

RealDriscoll Banned

Jan 9, 2008
    Mayock is a nut

6. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

thanks AT, look forward to reading it when I get home, our company blocks access to blogs. You find the best stuff AT.

ATVZ400 likes this.
  7. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Het ATV! Thanks for putting the link before the words from the article! It helped make it clear that it was a quote!

Funny little article. Parcells can be a dick to people, but he's also got a good sense of humour.

I agree that he seems to know how to push players' buttons to get them to work harder. That's HUGE.

I'll say this much... last year we lost a LOT of games by 3 points or less... to me, that's a margin you can overcome through playing harder and being more determined to win (like a Tom Brady). I think the attitude of this year's Phins will have us winning more of the close games.

Bpk

8. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

That was funny, Parcells is the master motivator. I just hope a lot of that rubs off on Sparano.