Master file of player cuts

11 replies

GISHGISHForum VeteranOP
Oct 15, 2009, 09:30 PM

Following through on l2g and GIK's suggestion. I created a master file with all my player cutouts. Sizes vary. Over one hundred player cuts in all, including players from other teams. One of the Pat White cutouts is not my work. I forget who to give credit to though. Anyway, enjoy.

http://www.4shared.com/file/141199841/479feb69/Master_Cutouts.html

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Oct 16, 2009, 02:11 AM

I'll try to post mine tomorrow, unfortunately I'll only be able to share probably 25-30 cuts because I lost a majority of my artwork about a month ago.

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 18, 2009, 12:48 AM

I don't do cuts, not unless I have to. I'll either cut just what shows in a sig or I use a complete photo (uncut) just because I find the process to be a pain in the ass. ;)


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

HAhammerbillsfanNew Member
Oct 18, 2009, 12:54 AM

GISH rules

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Oct 19, 2009, 05:08 PM

Here is mine.. unfortunately I can't get everything because I lost a lot of cuts from my external hard drive losing all of my graphic design stuff... I did have some stuff lying around at work... There's mostly Dolphins stuff and around 10 cuts from other NFL teams... All this is stuff is from last season too so no new stuff.

Enjoy,
http://www.4shared.com/file/142025638/bc2eaf91/mastercutouts.html

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Oct 19, 2009, 05:45 PM

"like2god wrote:

I don't do cuts, not unless I have to. I'll either cut just what shows in a sig or I use a complete photo (uncut) just because I find the process to be a pain in the ass. ;)

This.

I only cut what I have to. So I don't have anything ... most I just do within the sig itself.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Oct 19, 2009, 06:12 PM

"like2god wrote:

I don't do cuts, not unless I have to. I'll either cut just what shows in a sig or I use a complete photo (uncut) just because I find the process to be a pain in the ass. ;)

Vengeful Odin wrote:

This.

I only cut what I have to. So I don't have anything ... most I just do within the sig itself.

What a bunch of looooosers... :no:

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Oct 19, 2009, 06:33 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

What a bunch of looooosers... :no:

You're just jealous that you didn't think of it. :tongue2:

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Oct 19, 2009, 06:43 PM

"Vengeful Odin wrote:

You're just jealous that you didn't think of it. :tongue2:

Ha... I actually just cut them out so I can use them for the future if needed.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Oct 19, 2009, 07:49 PM

^ tell em' :D

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Oct 20, 2009, 08:04 PM

Wow! Thanks!!

JeffreyJeffreyNew Member
Oct 21, 2009, 03:16 AM

GISH I really like your sig.

A dark spirit has come upon you.