1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marvin Wins Back The Locker Room

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by ATVZ400, Apr 24, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    As the tug-o-war between the Cincinnati Bengals and receiver Chad Johnson continues with the piece of the rope with the strip of an old T-shirt tied around it not moving from the midpoint between the two sides, the Bengals have scored a major victory among the other players on the team.

Per a league source, coach Marvin Lewis won back the locker room with his Tuesday verbal *****-slapping of Johnson.

“He’s stated without an opportunity to go to a different team and a new contract, he wasn’t going to play,” Lewis said to the media two days ago. “I think he’s a man of his word. He says he’s not going to play, so don’t play.”
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/04/24/marvin-wins-back-the-locker-room/

alen1 likes this.
  2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    nice! I love it! nice job there by Lewis. Thats how id handle it, you say you wont play, well fine dont. we all know whats going to happen, september will roll around, and chad will be on the field, or at least begging to be. He simply wants more cash... blah, blah, blah. I hope cincy keeps stickin it to him