1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marshall welcomes clean slate in Miami

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/15/1581620/marshall-welcomes-clean-slate.html

The 1st stat has not been done in many years.:up:
    Sounds good if it's not just lip music, but he does have past stats to prove the possibilities of what he's capable of doing.:up:....and c'mon, who in the Hell in their 20s didn't or hasn't made mistakes. S--t, I have made more than my fair share, that's for sure.
    Again, sounds great, he's saying all the right things which we all want to hear, but... "we'll see".....says the Zen Master. Actions speak louder than words, etc, etc, etc.:wink2:
    :yes::up:
    I guess he saw clips of Sparano at practice.:pointlol::up:
    from a Phin no less, Man, that would be sweet.

Peace!

2. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Bring it on... I Wish you well and Brandon I am personally not asking you to change and if you bring a little attitude and swagger to an offense that desperately needs to feel like they can I will tip my hat to you fine sir...

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I think that was wise on his part and helps him get off on the right foot with his new teammates.

Sceeto and dolfan7171 like this.
  4. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    I am glad he is with us. I hope he does what he says he will do and help us win more games.

5. pdwe

pdwe New Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Being a Bronco and Miami fan I can tell you about Marshall. I'll root for Marshall his whole career I liked him as a player alot. I do hope he matures and stays out of trouble off the field. I'm not here to dampen your excitement but, Marshall is great with media and press conferences he was his whole time in Denver. He told us same stuff over and over and still had issues. Time will tell yr 2 or longer if he has really learned or not he'll have more influences in hometown and big money to avoid trouble. Don't 100% buy it til he proves it over time. He is a great player you'll enjoy him.

6. TheMarshall

TheMarshall New Member

Apr 15, 2010
    I cant believe hes a miami dolphin, im still in shock, i never thought id see this day

7. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Well his contract is very protected now (okay, i don't know that 100%, but im positive it is). He stands to lose money based on his actions so thatshould change things.

8. Dolphin1184

Dolphin1184 Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Augusta, GA
    That issue was certainly better handled by him than many people on this site.

MrClean likes this.
  9. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    I've been apprehensive about this pickup, I always root for anyone in a Phin uniform he seems to be saying the right things. I am looking forward to some big plays by him this year.

10. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

LOL. Ain't that the truth. :)