1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marshall should have NEVER choose #19

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by Dorfdad, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    You may think I may be a bit off my rocker, but I think the worst thing Marshall has done since arriving in Miami is pick #19 as his Jersey number.

He has been horrible this season and is on par to make Ginn look like a stud.

ONE touchdown, millions of drops, and his arrival like Ginn was told to excite the fans.

Ginn couldn't do it and so far neither has Marshall. I contend right now #19 should be burned and never allowed again the CURSE is on that Jersey.

PS. Marshall is losing it now, his status as an elite receiver is being questioned in Miami. He isn't producing and his emotions are starting to over power any respect he has for this coaching staff and I feel we are in trouble as the wheels on this team are coming off..

If we lose this game I honestly, truly hope we lose about 5 more this season so we can get a true stud impact offensive player.

2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Oh please... its got nothing to do with the number on his jersey. Its all to do with the player wearing it. Ginn sucked. Marshall is starting to look like he's checked out on this season already. Dropping all kinds of passes... the throwing of the ball last week... now throwing one to cutler on the sidelines tonight with multiple drops already... Its quite obvious his head isnt fully in it here. Then again... I suppose if I was a WR of his talent, stuck in a Dan Henning offense I'd check out too. Maybe he hasnt fully checked out, he's still goign to make plays, but he needs to shape up, and keep his head in the game, and remember, its team first, not me first.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  3. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    I still contend a curse is on the number.

4. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    I contend Marshall needs to stop acting like an idiot, and start catching the ball.

But it seems he will be out the rest of the game.

The Rev likes this.
  5. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    Brandon Marshall is a big lie folks.

6. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Hate to tell ya that the drops are nothing new with marshall. he leads the league in drops over the last 2 years by a fairly wide margin. Its him and TO 1 and 2 but its Marshall being well in to the 20's as a runaway winner there

7. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    Then he redeems himself and tosses the ball to Cutler on the sideline. WTF.
    Marshall is now on my **** list with Crowder.

8. Darrelle Revis

Darrelle Revis I BELIEVE!

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City
    Brandon Marshall has always dropped balls. That's nothing new. He really needs to mature and become a leader on this team. Throwing the ball to Jay Cutler is completely inexcuseable. That's pathetic. If I was Jake Long, I would have said something.

MikeHoncho and Boik14 like this.
  9. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    I'm pretty fed up with this mental midget. He's a grade-A dumbass fairweather quitter.

For all the cracks at Ginn's manhood and fear of contact, the guy never quit on his team and throw tantrums which cost this team the way Marshall has.

I'm sick of this self-proclaimed "South Beach Beast".

I miss Ginn and wish we'd gotten TO (opposite Ginn) instead. Makes me sick to my stomach to think we gave up a 2nd rounder this year for this assclown.

10. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    BMarsh will be fine, WR come to Miami to die...Marty Booker, Ginn, Marshall the only guy who has overcome this is Chambers and that was only one year. Starting to realize the problem for Miami's offense is everything but WR.

11. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Hey guys I got the perfect plan....lets ummm cut him!!! We lose nothing, except 2-2nd rounders...and then we will have yet again no receivers....and no proven QB, thats what we should do...yeah sound plan...

You people on here make me laugh....alot..

12. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Not really a big deal he lead the league in drops...he still produces ala T.O.

This isn't Ted Ginn who ONLY drops passes.

13. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I cannot blame a jersey number for a players' performance, the same way you cannot credit a players' jersey number for a great performance.

I half hope he does sit vs the Raiders and his replacement plays off the hook just to send the message to Marshall that he is not bigger than the team.

14. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    What?

15. JimToss

JimToss Thank You Chad Pennington

Oct 11, 2009
    Delaware
    And I'm sick and tired of Kendall Langford!
    His stats suck! Cut him now!!!! He's a bigger bust than Pat White!

16. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    Sadly someone actually said this in one of the chat rooms this season
    Was that you...... :pointlol: