1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marshall and Ricky shows on WQAM

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Both Ricky and Marshall seem to be having weekly shows on WQAM. Ricky's on Monday Nights and Brandon's right now with Michael Irvin. I missed Ricky's, but I think that they post them online.

Brandon just said, when asked if he watched the Jets/Ravens game: "No, I didn't waste my time on that." hahaha

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    How many times has Marshall used the phrase "I'm just excited..." to open an answer?

3. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Ricky's show was very good as you would expect.

And though he's not necessarily a site favorite, Sid Rosenberg did a very good job driving it.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Ricky sounded like a professional radio personality IMO yesterday.

NolePhin and jetssuck like this.
  5. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Indeed. It was really something listening to him yesterday and thinking back to what he sounded like on his show with LeBatard at the Clevelander in 2002-03.

Just a lot more comfortable with himself. Confident.

jetssuck likes this.
  6. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    I thought that last interview he did, telling the press that their work and efforts were lacking..... was a terrific job on his part.

I agree..... he's come a long, long way.

Thanks for the head up, always appreciated

djphinfan likes this.
  7. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Thanks for the info

8. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    You can skip most of the Brandon Marshall show (highlight for the first 90% of it is calling Davone Bess the "Best").

Just fast forward to the end when Michael Irvin has a really nice comment about Brandon Marshall and something that Brandon told him during dinner last night. Irvin shared the story that when Alvin Harper went off to the Buccaneers, he asked Michael Irvin how he beats the double teams, since ostensibly Alvin was now going to be a #1.

Michael Irvin said that the thing that he said to Harper, was the very same thing that Brandon Marshall said to Michael Irvin last night when they were talking about the same thing.

Sometimes, you just don't. If they're doing that, then someone has to step up and you'd better be running the ball well. I guess Michael Irvin was really impressed that Marshall is way beyond simple 'just get me the ball' type stuff and understands schemes and his place in an offense, etc.

derek, PhiNomina, ssmiami and 2 others like this.
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

Sid does a very good job when he wants and if it benefits him.

But you're correct. He is not a favorite of mine at all. He is all about him and does not care to diss anyone or create some controversy to help his act. So I missed it, and will continue to do so...