1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marlin Moore looks like Marlin Briscoe

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by cobrajet, Sep 3, 2010.

1. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    It's been a long time since we have had a young/impressive WR named Marlin on this team.

In 1971 we traded our 1st round pick to the Bills for WR Marlin Briscoe. Briscoe became a staple of our offense catching more passes than Paul Warfield. (the next year the Bills used their pick to draft Joe Delamielleure).

Fast forward 39 years and another Marlin is about to make his own mark, Marlin Moore. Look for him to write his own history starting next week. Sign him for life, this kid can play! :up:

-Cobrajet.

gafinfan and Marco like this.
  2. Marco

Marco Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Northern California
    Feet like Marlon (Briscoe), hands like (Nat) Moore? Welcome to the 53, kid. ;)

gafinfan and cobrajet like this.
  3. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    ya, buddy! I can't wait to see him burn the Jets :wink2:

4. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    There is just something about this guy that I really love and am excited for going forward. Can't exactly grasp what it is yet. I think he has a chance to be special though.

5. Pariah

Pariah Revolutionary

Nov 27, 2007
    Little Rhody
    He would be a lot cooler if he was...

6. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    well i wouldnt go so far as to ssay he' a game changer or anything but i will say he is a legit 4th WR. We have filled out our rather non descript receiving corps with a nice blend of different skillsets. I hope Moore can be that hybrid slot/ outside guy and hopefully maybe even learn to return punts

ToddsPhins and Bpk like this.
  7. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

He returned one punt tonight and promptly fell over, essentially tackling himself. I say put hom on the coverage team and see if he can tackle the other teams returner too. Lord knows the rest of the guys can't.

8. Agua

Agua Reality: Try It!

Apr 28, 2008
    Briscoe played TE.

[Edited to include the following:] I'm wrong, I'm thinking of Marv Fleming.

But I do like Moore. Kid has got deceptively smooth acceleration.