Make a Miami Dolphins Pumpkin tonight!

8 replies

PLPlanBNew MemberOP
Oct 30, 2013, 05:26 PM

Dolphins play on Halloween tomorrow and even though the team are having a bad time of it lately , My boys were looking forward to doing some trick or treating and we are having a party afterwards while we watch the game. Here is a cool site that shows how to make a Miami Dolphins Pumpkin. Going to give it a go tonight when the boys get home from school. http://www.spookmaster.com/pumpkin-carving-patterns-miami-dolphins.htm Have at it! Go Dolphins!

PLPlanBNew Member
Oct 30, 2013, 05:29 PM
RGFRGFSupporter
Oct 30, 2013, 05:55 PM

Thanks, but theres just something about seeing a Dolphins logo right now with a sharp instrument in my hand that scares me.

PLPlanBNew Member
Oct 30, 2013, 07:07 PM

"RGF wrote:

Thanks, but theres just something about seeing a Dolphins logo right now with a sharp instrument in my hand that scares me.

LOL........I can't blame you. Maybe I'll just make a Number 77 Claybo pumpkin and wack it with a sledgehammer

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 30, 2013, 10:11 PM

You could just carve a 7-9 into a pumpkin and be done with it.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

LBLBsFinestNew Member
Oct 30, 2013, 10:20 PM

I'd rather just carve Ireland's face

Oct 30, 2013, 10:22 PM

"LBsFinest wrote:

I'd rather just carve Ireland's face

On a pumpkin? Or his actual face?

Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
Oct 30, 2013, 11:38 PM

See which one dies & rots faster: The pumpkin or our season!

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

JajJajNew Member
Oct 31, 2013, 01:16 AM

Vernon Carey did it years ago when he wore orange.

Bring this man back into the fold if you want some real leadership on this team.