1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madden 3-4

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by anlgp, Oct 20, 2008.

Tags:
  1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I run the 3-4 defense.

I want to know what are the best blitz plays to run? How do you contain the QB and force him to make mistakes?

2. aboome

aboome Resident Madden God Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Boston
    the 3-4 in madden 09 is trash try using the 4-6 or a 4-3 play book, also are you playing the cpu or vs people?

3. aboome

aboome Resident Madden God Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Boston
    if your facing the cpu then play a cover 3 out of any 3-4 formation grab the ss or the safety that's in a hook zone cover any receiver that enters ur zone and pick it off that's wat i do

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Thanks. I play vs. the computer. I've got a PS2 I don't have any of the new gen things. Just looking to improve. I'll try the 4-3.

5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I got it on PS2 as well. I run Cover 3 most of the time, sometimes Cover 2. Blitz off the edge with the OLB in the 34 is what I do and I usually get to the QB. It helps a lot if you go to Settings and turn on the LOS line on the field. If you do that and line up as close as possible to the LOS, you'll normally have a quicker step on the Right Tackle and you'll have a sack.