Madden '09 for $50 or Collector's edition $72ish

16 replies

StitchesStitchesLuxury BoxOP
Jul 8, 2008, 02:23 PM

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Jul 8, 2008, 02:47 PM

Good Find.

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Jul 8, 2008, 03:22 PM

Still $50 or $72 too much.

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Jul 8, 2008, 03:24 PM

sad thing is I would rather go get it the night it comes out than save 10 bucks....sad indeed

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Jul 8, 2008, 03:31 PM

"TheAnswer385 wrote:

sad thing is I would rather go get it the night it comes out than save 10 bucks....sad indeed

I would rather save the money. Plus you save $18 on the collector's edition.

Also, mine says it ships on the 5th, though I am sure that will not be the case.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Jul 8, 2008, 03:37 PM

"Regan21286 wrote:

Still $50 or $72 too much.

Thanks for crapping on my thread. :pity:

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Jul 8, 2008, 03:40 PM

The Wii version is $42.50 with shipping. How does Madden play on the Wii? I've played it on the PC for years now but since they're no longer making the PC version I'm going to have to do something else.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Jul 8, 2008, 03:41 PM

"byroan wrote:

The Wii version is $42.50 with shipping. How does Madden play on the Wii? I've played it on the PC for years now but since they're no longer making the PC version I'm going to have to do something else.

All I know is it is made on the wii so that everyone can play. At least that was the case last year I believe.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Arrow EagleArrow EagleForum Veteran
Jul 8, 2008, 04:01 PM

wow nice find

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Jul 8, 2008, 04:31 PM

"Stitches wrote:

Thanks for crapping on my thread. :pity:

I promise I won't clog it.

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 9, 2008, 04:21 PM

ps3 already sold out on the site :(. I wanted to wait till after work and now I can no longer pre order it

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 9, 2008, 04:45 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

ps3 already sold out on the site :(. I wanted to wait till after work and now I can no longer pre order it

I was gonna pre-order it for X Box 360, guess I'm too late.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 9, 2008, 05:49 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I was gonna pre-order it for X Box 360, guess I'm too late.

you can still get it for xbox 360

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 9, 2008, 05:56 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

you can still get it for xbox 360

For 59.99...

The people that probably got the order in will probably get their orders canceled though.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 9, 2008, 06:07 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

For 59.99...

The people that probably got the order in will probably get their orders canceled though.

you are right, it does look like someone made a mistake

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Jul 9, 2008, 06:13 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

you are right, it does look like someone made a mistake

The code was only good until the end of yesterday I believe.

No one has reported a cancellation yet.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 9, 2008, 06:51 PM

"Stitches wrote:

The code was only good until the end of yesterday I believe.

No one has reported a cancellation yet.

Code still works on other items.

I hope it isn't cancelled for anyone

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty