1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lsu vs.msu

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by m ino, Sep 4, 2010.

Tags:
  1. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    hello guys,
    just wanted to give a heads up to what should be one of the comedy great games this year.my hometown college football team whom usually plays teams like the lamar cardinals and northwestern will be playing the big boys this year.it is something we here have joked about for many,many years but has come to fruitation on 10/16/10.2 things came to mind when i heard about this game..

1.does anyone remember the monty python skit where the masters played the kids in a game of soccer/rugby?brutual i tell ya..watch that clip for a preview of this game.

2.watch the superbowl of the 85 chicago bears vs the new england patriots.they were carting patriot bodies off the field left and right while they showed clips of patriot's mothers crying and begging someone to stop the game by halftime.

who knows maybe mcneese state can go in ala apachalian state(sp) did to upset michigan and really catch les miles off gaurd.regardless it should be entertaining.