1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Louis Riddick, check your pulse hype video.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Dec 6, 2023.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007

Schools the indicters with authority

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2016
    Nice to see someone else outside of this board recognize the turnaround of Austin Jackson AND compliment the organization on “turning around his career arc”. Love it.

As for the other two, see you later this month.

dolphin25 likes this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    It’s because he’s the color analyst on the Monday nite game so he had to actually watch the tape.

It’s something I’ve been saying for a while, we are not a finesse team

We have issues on the road in loud stadiums because of our offense and its ability to communicate is crucial, that needs to be fixed

4. Pennington's Limp Arm

Pennington's Limp Arm Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    Riddick is 100% correct.
    We can definitely match up with a smash mouth type team. The Dolphins are not soft.

That Ravens game will be a huge test. But not because we risk getting smashed physically.

The truth is We struggle something fierce against rushing/mobile quarterbacks. It’s been our Achilles heel the last few years. That will be the biggest test. Can we take away Jackson making big plays with his legs and escaping the pocket to create those 6 to 8 second dropbacks.

djphinfan likes this.
  5. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    They really didn't mention that Miami's Defense has Significantly improved over the last what/ 4 weeks and are number 2 since that point.
    That is what is really going to push us further. We MUST play great defense to win all the way. Thge last 4 weeks have been a significant step forward.

They mentioned that we only scored 14 against the Chiefs. Well the Chiefs offense only scored 14 on us and were shut out in the 2nd half.

The_Dark_Knight likes this.
  6. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    We kicked the Ravens a$$ last year…and THIS team is even better than last year’s.

KeyFin and djphinfan like this.
  7. Springveldt

Springveldt Season Ticket Holder

There is a little nagging doubt in the back of my mind that the defensive improvement is in part because we have played poor offences, even KC are struggling this year. Kinda like a couple of years ago when the defence took a massive turn around but it was due to playing 7 poor offences in a row. Maybe it's just years of being a Dolphins fan that does this to people.

Last 3 games, if the defence doesn't crap the bed then I'll be so much more confident that we are going to the Superbowl.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2016
    There is truth here (especially about the years of being a Dolphins fan), but those poor offenses have done little to nothing against this defense, especially lately.

9. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida

I hear what you're saying about that little nagging doubt but ts does not feel the same. I don't expect massive offensive explosions against the better teams but what I do expect is better defensive performances against them than we had earlier in the year.

Springveldt likes this.