1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lots of Talent left for Miami it isn't even Funny!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dgb11112, Apr 24, 2010.

1. dgb11112

dgb11112 Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2008
    Atlanta
    I've heard a lot of people whine why we haven't filled the areas of need. The amount of players left and trade possibilities are incredible. There are so many players with a ton of talent remain that have been linked to Miami.

We already added 3 possible starters in the first 3 picks as they were people the FO worked with and were Senior Bowl Standouts that are excellent players as well.

Now lets look of the list of available talent. Below is the list:

RB: Legarette Blount, Stafon Johnson, Jonathan Dwyer

WR: Mike Williams, Mardy Gilyard, Jacoby Ford, Dezmon Briscoe. Riley Cooper, Antonio Brown,Marcus Easley, Scott Long, David Reed

TE: Dorin Dickerson, Dennis Pitta, Jeff Cumberland, Anthony McCoy,Colin Peek

DL: Cam Thomas. Jeff Owens. Ekom Udofia, CJ Wilson, Geno Atkins

OLB: Danny Batten, Dexter Davis, Hall Davis, Glen Hardy, Keaton Krisnik, Austin Lane, Brandon Lang, Chris McCoy, Ricky Sapp, Cameron Scheffield. Austin Spitler, Adrian Tracy, Lindsey Witten, Willie Young, Corey Wooton

LB: Travis Goethal, Lee Campbell, AJ Edds

CB: Akawasi Owusu-Ansah, Nolan Caroll, Walter McFadden, Patrick Stoudamire

FS: Reshad Jones, Robert Johnson, Larry Asante, Stevie Brown, Van Eskrige, Myron Rolle

So take a xanax and relax. First two days have been real good.

calphin, Phinatic425, fins4o8 and 2 others like this.
  2. charlestonphan

charlestonphan Junior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    very true, i would add Eric Norwood to those OLB's.

3. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    I just watched Ireland's presser from last night and I feel a whole lot better about where they are going. Ireland was very talkative last night and was clearly pleased with the draft so far. If you haven't watched it yet you should.

You are right there is a lot of players on the board still and we have 7 picks left to go after them with. Should be a big day for us!

4. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    I think you need to add Jamar Chaney to the list as well. Can play Ilb or Olb from Miss State should go soon. I would love to grab Dennis Pitta at TE.