Lots of Talent left for Miami it isn't even Funny!

3 replies

dgb11112dgb11112New MemberOP
Apr 24, 2010, 09:49 AM

I've heard a lot of people whine why we haven't filled the areas of need. The amount of players left and trade possibilities are incredible. There are so many players with a ton of talent remain that have been linked to Miami.

We already added 3 possible starters in the first 3 picks as they were people the FO worked with and were Senior Bowl Standouts that are excellent players as well.

Now lets look of the list of available talent. Below is the list:

RB: Legarette Blount, Stafon Johnson, Jonathan Dwyer

WR: Mike Williams, Mardy Gilyard, Jacoby Ford, Dezmon Briscoe. Riley Cooper, Antonio Brown,Marcus Easley, Scott Long, David Reed

TE: Dorin Dickerson, Dennis Pitta, Jeff Cumberland, Anthony McCoy,Colin Peek

DL: Cam Thomas. Jeff Owens. Ekom Udofia, CJ Wilson, Geno Atkins

OLB: Danny Batten, Dexter Davis, Hall Davis, Glen Hardy, Keaton Krisnik, Austin Lane, Brandon Lang, Chris McCoy, Ricky Sapp, Cameron Scheffield. Austin Spitler, Adrian Tracy, Lindsey Witten, Willie Young, Corey Wooton

LB: Travis Goethal, Lee Campbell, AJ Edds

CB: Akawasi Owusu-Ansah, Nolan Caroll, Walter McFadden, Patrick Stoudamire

FS: Reshad Jones, Robert Johnson, Larry Asante, Stevie Brown, Van Eskrige, Myron Rolle

So take a xanax and relax. First two days have been real good.

charlestonphancharlestonphanNew Member
Apr 24, 2010, 09:50 AM

very true, i would add Eric Norwood to those OLB's.

R.I.P. Scott Knight; Dec. 1968 - Dec. 2007

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Apr 24, 2010, 09:58 AM

I just watched Ireland's presser from last night and I feel a whole lot better about where they are going. Ireland was very talkative last night and was clearly pleased with the draft so far. If you haven't watched it yet you should.

You are right there is a lot of players on the board still and we have 7 picks left to go after them with. Should be a big day for us!

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Apr 24, 2010, 10:00 AM

I think you need to add Jamar Chaney to the list as well. Can play Ilb or Olb from Miss State should go soon. I would love to grab Dennis Pitta at TE.

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.