1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lorenzo Booker Looks for Bigger Role

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/...007/12/01/lorenzo_booker_hopeful_his_rol.html

Home > Inside the Dolphins > Archives > 2007 > December > 01 > Entry

Lorenzo Booker looks for bigger role
    By Tim Graham | Saturday, December 1, 2007, 03:04 PM

Friday’s blog about running back Samkon Gado getting his first chance to dress Sunday against the Jets drew quite a few questions about rookie Lorenzo Booker, the third-round pick from Florida State who has yet to touch the ball.

I had a chance to speak with Booker on Wednesday about dealing with the frustrations over his lack of a meaningful role.

2. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    I think by definition any role for Booker would be bigger then the one he has.

3. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Touching the field during a game would be huge.

4. corran105

corran105 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    It's absolutely ridiculous for our team to draft this guy high and not give him the opportunity, even in the preseason for gosh sakes, to show what he can do. It's not like we've got stars in front of him to prevent him from getting a carry or two.

5. claytonduper

claytonduper New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    One of the biggest controveries in an otherwise horrific season. Is Booker in the "Doghouse"? Did he violate some major Cam rule?

6. Joey 22

Joey 22 New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Well right now its just about inevitable he will get some carries, but I think his best bet is in learning the WR spot to the T, or find a niche on STs so he is activated, as long as he is activated the playing time will come on its own, while if he is not even dressed, there is just no way.

7. Crono139

Crono139 New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    I've been waiting in suspense all year just to see what he's got.

8. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    Right now he's healthy and at this point in the season that's all that matters. He missed time due to the birth of his child and I've also heard he's not the best pass protect/blocking RB and protecting any of our QBs has been a big priority especially now. Hopefully he'll be able to show us what he's got in the next few games.

9. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    ^

Well, Chatman is not exactly the best blocking back either, IMO. This is where I miss Brown the second most (I miss him the most in SKILL part of his game).