1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for buried draft treasure -- small school scouting report

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by DrAstroZoom, Mar 25, 2008.

1. DrAstroZoom

DrAstroZoom Canary in a Coal Mine Luxury Box

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    I know we're all looking in every nook and cranny for draft dish goodness. This article is about two weeks old, but it has some good info. The Chicago Tribune's Dan Pompei gives you the best small school prospects by position.

2. Biggtyme13

Biggtyme13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I think Boomer said that we were bring in the LB from Clark Atlanta for a private work out.

3. emocomputerjock

emocomputerjock Senior Member

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    ...I didn't notice the tounge sticking out on the juggernaut until just now! :lol: Awesome detail to that sig.

4. SkapePhin

SkapePhin sigpicz.blogspot.com

Jan 3, 2008
    Fort Lauderdale
    Just wondering, do any of the gurus like Boomer post here?

5. DrAstroZoom

DrAstroZoom Canary in a Coal Mine Luxury Box

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    Thank you! In Flames did a great job on that one. He actually has a series of sigs portraying Dolphins as comic characters. Be on the lookout for it. :up:

Boomer posted here during the outage. I haven't seen him since the reboot, but I know he's been on vacation in Bonn. Must be rough. :lol:

Ckparrothead is posting over here as well, and I've seen a couple posts from KB21 too. :clap:

6. emocomputerjock

emocomputerjock Senior Member

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    CK was in the member list of this site earlier today, but I don't see him anymore. Neither Boomer nor KB21 appear to be members here either, but the majority of everyone here was in VIP :)

Oops, posted too soon! I couldn't find them in the members list, though they very well may have changed names lol.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  7. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    I am a huge fan of Tyrell Johnson ever since I started scouting him for the GM League draft. I'm pulling of him to succeed big time (unless he goes elsewhere in the AFC east).

And Jack Williams, CB, from Kent State should be on that list. Maybe not the specimen Usama Young was, but high quality in his own right.

8. sgtphin

sgtphin Season Ticket Holder

Nov 25, 2007
    Clay City, Indiana
    I wrote something on him in the Draft section on the old site. If he had played for the Hogs instead of the Indians, he'd probably be a 1st rd pick! This kid's a baller!! I know AR St is a small school, but he's as good a Safety as I've seen in a while!