1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London Calling: Draft Winds 6

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by ATVZ400, Feb 26, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
  2. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Indeed thanks, nice review. I like how youve picked up on Rices James Casey-guy is a baller and will likely rise. I could see him as a target in 2b or 3.
    As for Laurinaitis, I see the signing of Crowder making him a bit obsolete. Correct me if im wrong, but they seem to be similar players. Lots of tackles, prevent the big gains, but not really great at attacking the LoS, making big plays that sort of thing.
    Orakpo made a serious bid to go top 10 at the combine. Worst case for him imo is the Texans-dont see any way he makes it by them. English had a subpar 40, but so did many people at the combine. It doesnt concern me much, I think the Lucas Oil vs. RCA slowed a good number of people down. Unless they post bad #s at their pro days, I would take the current 40s with a grain of salt.

3. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Very good observation JL reminds me of Crowder but with better leadership IMO.

texanphinatic likes this.
  4. texanphinatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Yeah. Id say at this point if we go MLB it would be a Malaugua type thumper run destroyer who can attack the LoS and get tackles in the backfield.

But Im liking our chances of going OLB or CB in round 1 now. I think it all depends on who drops personally.
    Some people keep saying offense, but if we get Brown, I dont see it. If we dont get brown, Alex Mack could easily be taken. I dont think we go WR, which will likely anger all the Nicks/Britt at 25 guys on here :up:

5. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    As of Right now I'd say OLB or NT IMO. I would love to have Nicks, Britt, or Robiskie drafted.

6. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    Most interesting part for me is, Bill Parcells identifying his guy in round 1. Maybe it's English? Their chat sounded interesting.

7. texanphinatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    At #25 though its largely going to depend on who falls. I think English is gonna be high on their list, but will he, or anyone else they love, be there at that spot. So hard to predict so late in a round.

IMO if we go WR im thinking 2b or 3 with a guy like Robiskie or Iglesias, not 1 or 2a with Nicks or Britt.