1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live Press conference 2:45 ET

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mommabilly, Nov 10, 2010.

1. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    greyeagl53 likes this.
  2. Destroyer

Destroyer There for every play.

Oct 25, 2010
    Maryland
    Anything of interest said? I can't get it to load at work.

3. mommabilly

May 3, 2010
    Neither could I, well it loaded but came up in bits and pieces.

4. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    actually pennington just proves he is the classiest of the class acts. Basically said Henne got screwed. it wasnt his fault. told him to be ready to play. then talked about himself. said his shoulder is fine and he had one of the best practices since he's been here. This isnt a game about statistics. this is a game about the human factor and he's going to need the help of all 52 players

MikeHoncho and Destroyer like this.
  5. schmolioot

schmolioot Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Orlando
    I don't see how Henne got screwed.

It's not like he was setting the world on fire with his play. The offenses struggles weren't all his fault, which I think is what Penny was referring to, but he didnt get screwed.

6. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    i dont really see how he got screwed either. i saw a lot of plays left on the field. i think it may be pennington protecting henne's confidence. i agree that i think he's referrring to dropped passes, missed blocks, etc

7. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    Pennington said it's not his fault that he got benched. That says to me that he doesn't believe Henne did anything that deserved him to be benched, and that it seems to Pennington that he was benched for other reasons. Namely a last ditch effort to
    A) Find out if this offensive style Henning has will work against good defenses (Jets later in the year)
    B) Light a spark under the offense by shaking things up and reminding everyone that no one's job is safe
    C) The Coaches are mistaken as to the problems on the team, and that they aren't Henne, however the coaches believe they are.

Or some odd combination of all 3. There might even be other things you can infer, but Pennington is very clearly saying in his opinion, this is not a result of Henne's performance, and does not reflect on him.

MikeHoncho and Pandarilla like this.
  8. mommabilly

May 3, 2010
    Or
    D specific number of wins needed for the coaching staff to remain the coaching staff.
    E Ross called the FO and said " By Golly I paid a ton of cash for that kid Marshal now get him in the end zone damit or you all will be working in the zone, Autozone.
    F Maybe, but far fetched, the team members were kinda losing faith in Henne.
    G Global warming strikes again.

MikeHoncho and Pandarilla like this.
  9. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    or...

H) 2012 Mayan consciousness shifting into the right hemisphere of the brain called for a more effeminate, intuitive QB.

I) They finally figured out that Henne is a reptilian shapeshifter.

J) If you're gonna have a dink and dunk offense, you might as well have a more accurate passer with better touch in charge.

10. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    G) Man-bear-pig. An unholy union of man, bear and pig rolled into one loathsome creature. It is a creature which roams the earth alone. It is half man, half bear, and half pig! Manbearpig is very real, and he most certainly exists! Manbearpig doesn't care who you are or what you've done, Manbearpig simply wants to get you. And I'm being super cereal. Not even joking.

BlameItOnTheHenne likes this.