1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lions@Phins

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by el-insaciable, Dec 26, 2010.

1. el-insaciable

el-insaciable New Member

Dec 26, 2010
    Hello

I am a Danish Bengal fan (yeah, I don't know what I was thinking) going with my family to see my first NFL game ever tomorrow. Will of course be rooting for the Dolphins and have a great deal of admiration for the job Mike Nolan has done with your D this season.

Anyway, in connection with this we would very much like to experience the American tradition of tailgating, but are unsure as of what exactly to do? :)

Our plan at this point is to show up at the parking lot of Sun Life Stadium around 11 am, bringing beer and maybe some food. Can you then just walk around crashing tailgate parties and talk to people? Or is there no point, if you do not have an actual tailgating party to go to? We are 7 people going by the way.

Thank you in advance and merry christmas!

2. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I'm so sorry no one got back to you! And even more sorry for how poorly the Dolphins played! Nonetheless, I hope you and your family had fun and that some fans helped show you how to tailgate before the game started!!! Your plan was great and I'm sure it worked out better than the Dolphins' plans did!

Barry