1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linebackers

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by 77FinFan, Sep 9, 2014.

1. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    I am really intrigued and excited about this group. I apologize but my thoughts are really all over the place w/ our linebackers.

Along w/ maybe everyone on here I have been disappointed both w/ the play of Wheeler and Ellerbe as well as their paychecks. They are not worth it which makes me excited that Ellerbe is down for the year only because it allows some of the talented guys on our roster (Trusnik) to step up and show their/his worth.

I have been looking forward to seeing what Tripp has to offer and it's a shame that he is injured now w/ the injuries to players in front of him.

Pretty much the same thoughts for Misi. I love his work effort and desire to improve.

McCain may not technically belong in this group but depending on the defense Coyle calls he kind of fits in w/ this group.

Lastly, Sheppard and others that our out there that may become Fins.

2. TooGoodForDez

TooGoodForDez Deion Sanders for GM

Feb 26, 2013
    They've done a nice job being in proper position and proper depth all game, and they gave good effort.
    The most important thing is tackling and allowing 0 extra yards after contact, which is what the Seahawks do. I think they've done a decent job with that, but Pats only ran like 13 times on Sunday. They also did well in coverage for the most part.
    Bills will be a bigger challenge, they will run more, and both inside and outside.