1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets NEVER Forget

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan_uk, Dec 27, 2007.

Tags:
  1. inFINSible

inFINSible Bad ministrator

Nov 26, 2007
    That's exactly what It's done in my mind. As good as New England has been this year, it's only reinforced how great a team has to be to make it through an entire NFL season without one hiccup. Knowing that it took 35 years for anybody to match what the Dolphins did has really reawakened my awe of the 1972 Miami Dolphins.

Of course, I'll be hoping the Patriots prove that it is beyond even their reach.

2. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    Plus the 72 team achieved perfection with a journeyman under center for 10 games. If Matt Cassell would have started even 2 or 3 games this season I doubt we'd be having this conversation. And also the Pats havent' done it yet. I know every talking head out there has given them the Lombardi trophy already but they still have to win a few more games.

3. ZACKMANDUDE63

ZACKMANDUDE63 New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    bellicheck was afraid to keep castle in against us in round 1

4. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    maybe its just me but the Patriots remind me of the Rams when they lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl and almost lost to the Titans in the previous one. I think they're going to get popped by Indy

5. DolfanAdam

DolfanAdam New Member

Dec 19, 2007
    I am so worked up for tonight!

Like everyone else has said though, nothing they do can take away what we did first, and under a much worse set of circumstances. Also if its of any consolation, it's almost as if we are having another undefeated season...Welker, Seau, Morris.