1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leinart close to 100 percent

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by ATVZ400, Mar 26, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Cardinals: Leinart close to 100 percent
    The News
    A lump of bone is still noticeable near quarterback Matt Leinart's neck, the remnants of the quarterback's broken collarbone suffered last season, but he showed up this week for the beginning of the Arizona Cardinals offseason strength and conditioning program, according to AZCardinals.com. Leinart said he would definitely participate in all of the team's offseason work. "I wouldn't say I am 100 percent but I feel great," Leinart said. "I have been throwing 100 percent. "I think with the bone still mending and healing, it will probably take all summer, but I am good to go. I don't have to take a hit until August so I still have four months to keep getting stronger."
    Our View
    The Cardinals still only have two quarterbacks on the roster with Leinart and Kurt Warner. The team may bring back Tim Hasselbeck; it is unlikely they will try to re-sign Tim Rattay. There is a possibility the Cards take a quarterback in the draft, although it likely wouldn't be until the later rounds.
    http://www.fanballnews.com/nfl/