1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legend of the Seeker

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PMZQ, Nov 6, 2008.

Tags:
  1. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Did anyone else catch the premiere of this show. Its the 1st "syndicated" show since the Hercules/Xena shows.

Synopsis is a young man, finds out he is "The Seeker" - a once in a millenia hero who fights for truth and justice, and of course wields a sword. He also has two sidekicks, a love-interest young woman who is a witch and an old man who has been watching him (creepy) for his entire life. His quest is to bring to justice the evil Darken Rhul, who has stolen the young Seeker's "guide book" and is using its magic to do evil.

The cast are unknown to me, and the script was just horrible. The old man acted as though he was trying to keep his composure to stop from laughing.

This show is just not up to the par of Hercules/Xena. I give it 2 stars out of 5.

2. ILPhinFan88

ILPhinFan88 Premium Member Luxury Box

Saw it, not bad. gonna be hard for it to stay on in my opinion.

3. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Really ? I thought it was just really weak. The old man is just an awful actor, or at least he seems it.

4. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    This is based on Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth series by the way. Very good, though it doesnt touch Robert Jordans wheel of time series..... But what does?

So sad that Jordan died. :pity:

5. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Oh no, the director is the guy thats been doing spiderman.

This has almost no chance of being good, and its a shame because they are ruining some great books.

6. DrAstroZoom

DrAstroZoom Canary in a Coal Mine Luxury Box

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    This actually made me pull out my Xena DVDs.

7. ILPhinFan88

ILPhinFan88 Premium Member Luxury Box

Dont get me wrong I didnt think it was good, and it def wasnt good enough to stay on TV, unless it gets better