1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Sunday's Game Thread

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I wanted to say things got said the thread that I think were not us as a family, as we are better then that. Somethings I think were taken the wrong way. We need to take this as a learning experience and move forward.:wink2: What happened to Pat White was very sad indeed. May he get well, and be able to play football again like he was meant to be. Brother 54Fins posted in the thread that in pm's expressed to me the way it may of came out and the timing that it happened was not meant to come off the way it may of.

So please let's move on wards as a family. :hi5:Thank you for your time and membership. We couldn't do it without any of you.

John, Johnny, FFIC, Bro, or Brother.:lol:

2. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    I was at the game as usual and missed this game thread, but I've got a reputation of completely going off and posting without thinking in game threads, so this applies to me as well. I don't know exactly what was said, but from what I heard some of the comments were completely out of line. This is a human being here... with a head injury. We're all better than that, certainly...

Get well soon, Pat!

adamprez2003 and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I had a good time in last weeks thread Brother...there was just a couple of misunderstandings but we were all good.. as Ron burgundy would say, It was like being in a "glass case of emotion"...fun stuff.

Except that jetssuck guy, he's a real .

lol

jetssuck likes this.
  4. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    lmao......dude I didn't even post in that thread.

I'm waaay too emotional during the game to be posting in a game thread.....I did it a couple times and even I thought I was an idiot...lol

5. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    I was on TIVO so I purposely stayed away from the thread until I caught up with live time. I came in right after and was thinking, dang what the heck happened! I think things get said on the internet that aren't really meant, and it's hard to gauge tone on the net, and of course with any live thread like that it's quick and easy to fire away. I know I've said some things elsewhere I regret right after hitting send ..

Fin Fan In Cali and jetssuck like this.
  6. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    absolutely....especially with the roller coaster season we just had. I belong in a padded cell while I'm watching a game, not on the internet...lol

Fin Fan In Cali and jdang307 like this.