1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last chance at a Pro Bowl RB making less than $700k

Discussion in 'Trades' started by sports24/7, Mar 19, 2009.

1. sports24/7

sports24/7 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    With the draft coming up, time is running out to get your hands on Willis McGahee. He's still young, he's a Pro Bowl talent, and most importantly he's only making $620k. He can be yours for a 2nd round pick. Considering the lack of depth in this year's draft class at HB, that seems like a steal. PM me or post in here if you're interested.

2. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    This years draft class is actually pretty talented and depthy at the HB position. As talented as last year? No, but much more talented than the average year.
    Chris Wells
    Knowshon Moreno
    LeSean McCoy
    Donald Brown
    Shonn Greene
    Javon Ringer
    James Davis
    Glenn Coffee
    All those guys are talented and could go anywhere from round 1 to 3.

I still think you should be able to get a 2nd for McGahee though :up:

3. sports24/7

Nov 25, 2007
    It's not just me that says it's a weak crop. Gurus like Mel Kiper have echoed that. I'm not just saying it because I'm trying to sell people on McGahee, but the way I see it is you have Moreno and Wells as solid, but not elite 1st round prospects. Then you have Brown who is rising, but has some question marks, McCoy who is tough to get a real read on, and Greene as an ok 2nd tier. After that all of the other guys have question marks. Some of them have some upside, but I wouldn't count on anyone past Moreno and Wells to start.

4. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    i like finishers better than starters anyway.

If I didnt already trade for Charles, I'd prolly make you an offer.

5. sports24/7

Nov 25, 2007
    The price on McGahee has dropped to a highish 3rd rounder. I don't think I can go lower than that though so if you want him let me know.