ladies lounge

3 replies

calphincalphinNew MemberOP
Jan 28, 2009, 06:20 PM

I have a suggestion, that is probably not going to be the most popular for this board, but I think there alot of lurkers that have signed up on this board, just to access the ladies lounge. Has anyone ever thought of moving the ladies lounge to the club level? I'm sure there are alot of members on this board that would put up the cash to enter the lounge, thus creating more revenue for ThePhins.com.


Thanks Gish

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jan 28, 2009, 06:32 PM

We are not in such need of new subscriptions that we would need to do something like that just for the dough. Personally, when I post a football thread, it goes in the mains because I believe in supporting our free membership area's. We have plenty of perks in our Club Mike, IMO, we need to leave the ones we have for free where they are. The LL gives us some traffic we may not have gotten otherwise.

The best thing that could happen to the LL, is to send Pagan a hack that can beat his companies firewall. Time there will always be divided into BP and AP.. before and after Pagan

LudacrisLudacrisSupporter
Jan 28, 2009, 10:46 PM

As if anyone pays to see porn.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jan 28, 2009, 10:50 PM

i agree i mean it's not like i can't go somewhere else for porn :shifty:

but don't go taking away the ladies lounge and move it to club :tantrum:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl