1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kriegel: Favre Just Another Scheming Celeb

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by njfinfan, Jun 17, 2009.

1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9687896/On-the-Mark:-Favre's-just-another-scheming-celeb

About 10 minutes into Joe Buck's interview with Brett Favre, the quarterback began to speculate on his prospects with the Minnesota Vikings.

He loves the offense, as it's the same one he ran for 16 seasons in Green Bay.

He'd have a running back, Adrian Peterson, who looks like a future Hall of Famer.

And the defense doesn't suck, either. That went without saying.

"We should be pretty good," he said.

We. Hold up. We? Who's we?

2. emeraldfin

emeraldfin All I've got is insane

Dec 12, 2007
    Carlow, Ireland
    After playing 16 seasons in Green Bay, addressing the Vikings as "we" must sicken Packer fans.

texanphinatic and njfinfan like this.
  3. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    how many viking victories will it take for favray to lose hero status and play himself out of the packer ring of homor?

gafinfan, anlgp and njfinfan like this.
  4. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    I have to admit I'd feel betrayed if Marino had went and played with the Jets just to stick it to us twice a year and take the division from us. Farve is petty and I do think this tarnishes him in Green Bay which would have been unthinkable a few years ago. I hope the Vikes go 0-16 and Farve throw 30 picks.

5. emeraldfin

emeraldfin All I've got is insane

Dec 12, 2007
    Carlow, Ireland
    You might be right about the 30 picks part :lol:

njfinfan likes this.
  6. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    I agree. As bad as Favre apparently wants to get back at the team; it's the team's fans who he's really spitting on.