Koa Misi
14 replies
I'm trying to find information on Koa Misi. I see some stories saying in retired and some saying he'll be back. Does anyone know what his actual status is? I know he had a neck injury similar to Mannings but IFCC he was trying to come back from it.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
No idea, but i've never really been that impressed with him. He's ok, but not my ideal guy.
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.
He's not terrible.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
"Destroyer wrote:
He's not terrible.
No he's not terrible, but he's not great either. Now he's gotten older and is having some serious health trouble. I hope he recovers fully but I don't have a clue what is in store for him career wise.
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.
A good run defender, but the health issues (particularly his neck one) have made him a shell of what he once was.
Considering we took him 2 spots ahead of Rob Gronkowski, he's the poster child for inept drafting by the Dolphins.
Never hated him as a player, stout against the run, needs to hang 'em up.

"Pandarilla wrote:
Considering we took him 2 spots ahead of Rob Gronkowski, he's the poster child for inept drafting by the Dolphins.
Never hated him as a player, stout against the run, needs to hang 'em up.
Given the talent, gronk shouldve been a top 5 pick and so a lot of teams passed
He's shown flashes when healthy, unfortunately that's not very often
Spotrack still have him as an UFA:
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/miami-dolphins/koa-misi-6549/
And he's not currently listed on the roster at MiamiDolphins.com:
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
"Vertical Limit wrote:
Given the talent, gronk shouldve been a top 5 pick and so a lot of teams passed
I lived in Tucson at the time, it stung a bit for me; but at least my niece, who's also a Pats fan, had a hometown "hero" to identify with.
I hate not drafting a guy because of medical...

resurrected his career as a 2 down strong after an awful draft misevaluation as a 34 olb fit...
fusion surgery means pass and needs to hang em up
"Pandarilla wrote:
I lived in Tucson at the time, it stung a bit for me; but at least my niece, who's also a Pats fan, had a hometown "hero" to identify with.
I hate not drafting a guy because of medical...
Honestly, not drafting a guy because of medical is probably the right play. Every once in a while it works out in the players side. But I think passing is probably right more often than not.
Wilson Performance on Facebook
Wilson Performance on Twitter
:hammertime::hammertime:
"Destroyer wrote:
He's not terrible.
He's just made of glass
His injuries likely mean that his career is over.
