1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Killzone shadow fall

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by dullfandan, Nov 26, 2013.

1. dullfandan

dullfandan Active Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Charlotte N.C.
    I jes finished the campaign and I don't see why ppl hated it so much.. Now the game itself left a lot on the table.. Lots of restarting (hard mode) not sure about normal.. Some of the chapters were boring run around type stuff not on par with the traditional fps but some combat was tough and challenging... No auto aim assist was refreshing as I tend to find cover in most fps and jes pull aim n shoot duck pull aim and shoot over and over til the bad guys are all dead and on occasion I'd switch vantage points for them hard to see bad guys but shadow fall did it right in that aspect, enemy's constantly flanking you hitting me with emp charges and nades as well as suppressive fire.. I had to constantly move around to stay alive.. On line seems fair, the guns are impressive, the hit damage is fair, the transition from demo to capture to death match is without loading until the full round is over.. The maps are nicely done, dark, woods, office building and so on.. I enjoined this game, the ending in particular... It's not the best fps campaign ever, thought battlefield 4 was better, but it's still a decent game.. Not a collectible as I will be trading it for NFS soon but it passed the time when I got bored with black flag..
    has anyone played it? Thoughts?
    psn is SweetDiqWillie76

2. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Please post this in the gamer tag thread so I can add you to the list. :yes: