Keyshawn: Phins ...the NFL's biggest surprise
6 replies
Key is giving us lots of love this morning on ESPN, and he said we were the NFL's biggest surprise. Of course, Cris Carter said it was the Falcons....he is still a Phin's hater.....must not have gotten enough hugs here when he was no longer able to catch a pass. He made Hagan look like he had stickum on his hands by the time he arrived in Miami. :lol:
First time I have seen Key say anything nice about the Phins. Must be a new day for him?
Just wanted to share this. Let's show Fat Berman that nobody surrenders the wagons quicker than the Barfolo Bills today!!!!! :up:
"Props" are suddenly starting to come out of the woodwork, it appears... ;)
I think the biggest surprise is that Meyshawn isnt still bashing Miami for not signing him in the off-season.
"Roman529 wrote:
Of course, Cris Carter said it was the Falcons....he is still a Phin's hater.....must not have gotten enough hugs here when he was no longer able to catch a pass. :up:
What??? in the last several week he has been one of the lone-voices to give us props and pick us on given weeks, etc. I dont sense any hatred....he is embarrassed to hate us, since he cost us a playoff spot by dropping a clear touchdown vs vikes after he signed with us.
BDH -
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."
Jimmy V. (Mar '93)
"BigDogsHunt wrote:
What??? in the last several week he has been one of the lone-voices to give us props and pick us on given weeks, etc. I dont sense any hatred....he is embarrassed to hate us, since he cost us a playoff spot by dropping a clear touchdown vs vikes after he signed with us.
I agree, I was like wtf??? when I read his post. Carter has been on our wagon all season long. You cannot go wrong with either the Fins or Falcons as the biggest surprise after the last couple seasons for either team. I hope we both make the playoffs.
"Roman529 wrote:
Key is giving us lots of love this morning on ESPN, and he said we were the NFL's biggest surprise. Of course, Cris Carter said it was the Falcons....he is still a Phin's hater.....must not have gotten enough hugs here when he was no longer able to catch a pass. He made Hagan look like he had stickum on his hands by the time he arrived in Miami. :lol:
First time I have seen Key say anything nice about the Phins. Must be a new day for him?
Just wanted to share this. Let's show Fat Berman that nobody surrenders the wagons quicker than the Barfolo Bills today!!!!! :up:
So Carter was supposed to say Miami? Flacons I thought were going to be bad but they are contending for the division or a Wild Card. It would be boring if they all said us.

