1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keys to the Game - Tampa Bay at Miami

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Muck, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
  2. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Great write-up as usual... I was a bit surprised not to see any talk about Ronnie though, but that seems to be a coaching problem too!

Who has the best hands on the team? I would say Ronnie. He had one outside pattern last week and the ball was thrown behind him. Lets get Ronnie involved in the RECEIVING part of the game! Even if it takes away carries put him out wide with Camarillo as a receiver and see what happens. Or put him in motion from the backfield more, either way though he is a very viable passing threat!

Oh and give him more carries! Not just straight up the gut stuff either... Ricky gets all the plays in space which makes no sense...

Conuficus likes this.
  3. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    I was just trying to stay with WR's, and not every receiver we have. But your point is valid, and to that affect the coaching staff has tried to involve them more.

4. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Great stuff as usual Con, although Chad Henne's best game as a pro was the first Jets game (20-26 240 yds. 2 TD's)

Don't you hate those A-Holes that nitpick one thing out of a long, well written article? :wink2:

Frumundah Finnatic and Conuficus like this.
  5. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    No. It is a valid point. I may have to change the wording to better express myself. I guess the 8000+ words wasn't enough. :lol: Figures.

I was speaking in terms of playing style, throws etc. The game against the Jets was his best statistically, but in terms of feel for the game and the manner in which he played - New England was the one. WC not working, receivers dropping balls. He looked good out there, and he will look better this week.

He has made that small bu noticable jump in my eye. The little things will get better. He didn't hold the ball like he did previously, he is more comfortable back there.

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  6. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    every game begins in the trenches
    so far we have a dinged up Ferguson
    & a recuperating Soliai in the defensive trench
    w/ a missing LG, yet to be replaced officially

this game is not in the win column yet
    the Buc's have been humiliated all year
    & will play their heart out against Miami

Conuficus likes this.
  7. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    especially when they think they're hardcore..

Conuficus likes this.