1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep it Going!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Jaydog57, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    I don't usually post on here or start threads as I used to do years ago, I've just found my blood pressure is lower if I don't.

All I'm saying is, let's keep this hot streak going, and not waste it. We beat the Pats in the first game, and then went to crap. Now we're back, and we proved we can beat a great team. Let's not let this end up to be a Chargers team on a bad day, but us on an every day. We're in the 2nd half of the season, and we need to beat the teams in our divisions in the same fashion as we did today. Let's keep it going, full on, balls deep! Go Phins!

SICK and vt_dolfan like this.
  2. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Absolutely...we gotta keep it goin. HAVE TO build on this.....

Jaydog57 likes this.
  3. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Agreed. Dolphins should keep winning.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Jaydog57 likes this.
  4. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    The next two games will probably determine if the Dolphins make the playoffs or not. It appears that the Dolphins are probably going to have to get into the playoffs as a wildcard team. The Patriots appear to be doing what they do every year. Getting better as the season goes along and they are probably going to win the division again.

This means the Dolphins will probably be fighting for one of the two wildcard spots in the playoffs and they will probably have to win 10 games to achieve a spot in the playoffs.

If they can beat the Lions and the Bills and the Jets twice, they would only need one win against the the remaining teams on their schedule to get to 10 wins. The Broncos, Ravens, and Patriots games are all away games and all those teams are going to be tough to beat on their home fields.

So if the Dolphins can win their next two games and beat the Jets twice, it will probably come down to beating the Vikings later in the season to have a chance at a ten win season.

I went into this season thinking the Dolphins would once again be an 8-8 team. They are starting to make a believer out of me, but the next two weeks are going to be very telling in regards to the Dolphins chances of having a winning season and possibly making the playoffs this year.

Jaydog57 likes this.
  5. Agua

Agua Reality: Try It!

Apr 28, 2008
    Got to beat Buff. No way around it.

Jaydog57 likes this.
  6. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    I don't get it!! 8 games in and you have conceded the division to the Patsies! We can still win our division and if you noticed are getting better with every game and we match up well with the Pats as long as the refs stay out of the way..we can beat Detroit and Denver if we keep bringing it and Tanny continues to improve and play like today or better..we all know that we should have beat the pack so we are right there..try to have a little more of a positive outlook my friend..we are becoming a very good team..let's hope we keep it going and the AFC East is just as much ours as well as anyone else' at this point and time..GO FINS !!!!

RickyNeverInhaled and Jaydog57 like this.
  7. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    We will beat Buffalo in the game coming up and we have the Ravens at home and will beat them as well..like I said before the season started..we have a real shot.at 12 - 4 and division Champs!!

8. jw3102

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    My opinion is that the Patriots are still the best team in the AFC East. You certainly have the right to have a different opinion. I think the Dolphins have a legitimate chance to be a wildcard team and can win 10 games.

I thought the Patriots were an 11-5 team prior to them playing the Broncos today and now I feel like the Patriots will likely win 12 or 13 games this year.

The reality is that going into the season, I thought the Dolphins would only win 8 games. Now I think it is very possible they could win 10 games and be a playoff team. So I would consider that a much more positive outlook after 8 games than I had before the season started.

I would love to see the Dolphins win the AFC East division. I just think at this time the Patriots are the best team in the NFL. I wish they weren't, but Brady is once again playing like the best QB in the league and Belichick is again showing that he is one of the best head coaches in the history of the NFL. .

If the Dolphins were playing the Patriots in Miami in December, I would give the Dolphins a definite chance of winning the game. Going up to New England and playing the Patriots in December, I just don't see the Dolphins winning that game. Hopefully the Dolphins will prove me wrong, but right now, I just don't see the Dolphins beating out the Patriots for the AFC East title this year.

Jaydog57 likes this.
  9. jw3102

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I thought the Ravens game was in Baltimore. You are correct that the game is in Miami and to me, that makes the game much more winnable for the Dolphins.

10. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    The last game against Buffalo was embarrassing. We're playing better than when we played them last, yet they will have even more confidence coming into our game if they beat the Chiefs next week. Should be a good one to watch. Right now we've got to beat Detroit in their dome.

11. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    The Bills will lose to the Chiefs but it will be a good game. The way I see it, is their pass rushes negate each other and the Chiefs have a better offense.

Jaydog57 likes this.