1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep in this forum for just a bit please ...wrong forum I know...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by my 2 cents, Feb 19, 2020.

1. my 2 cents

my 2 cents Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    NC Mountains
    I remember some of you and some of you may remember me.....I have only posted half a dozen or so times the last 8-10 years........but

13 years ago there was little girl that my wife taught and was pretty (very) close to. She was diagnosed with Leukemia and was very, very bad off. She was immediately admitted to St.Judes.

I came to this site that day and simply asked if you had any prayers, good vibes or karma to throw her way then whatever your beliefs were, it would be appreciated. I feel an obligation to update you on her.

She (Sejal) officially "graduated" to ACT (After Completion of Therapy) this week and her Doctor told "it is your time, you are a survivor and you are strong and healthy". She is playing competitive softball and is a "normal" High School kid...so thanks for whatever you did and whatever you believe in. It is not forgotten.

KeyFin, RevRick, Mexphin and 24 others like this.
  2. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    That's so awesome, man!

Irishman likes this.
  3. Fishhead

Fishhead Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2016
    You just made my day. All the best to her for continued health and much happiness.

Irishman likes this.
  4. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Thanks for sharing that brah. Good to hear the little girl gets to live a life, may it be a blessed one.

And don't be a stranger. The neighborhood needs you around.

resnor and Irishman like this.
  5. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Awesome news. St Jude and Shriners Hospital both do tremendous work and either is very worthy of us giving the standard $19/mo contribution.
    We could even say your post is Dolphins related because Danny Thomas founded St Jude and he was an original co-owner of the Dolphins.

resnor, RevRick and Puka-head like this.
  6. ripper1961

ripper1961 Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    God Bless!

7. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    In this day and age of all of the intense arguments that occur here concerning the Dolphins, this is ***WONDERFUL*** news! I can't express to you my joy and happiness for you and your wife that Sejal is cancer free.

May the Lord our God continue to keep you and Sejal, bless you and watch over you.

resnor likes this.
  8. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    Thanks be to God for the good news, and the good people!

9. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    That's awesome Ray! The power of prayer is real and that's awesome news!