1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just wanted to share...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by The_Dark_Knight, Jan 21, 2015.

1. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    As some of you may know, I'm working with AT&T in the Titusville area. Was doing a U-Verse install today in the home of a Dolphins fan...memorabilia all over his house. Was most impressed with everything he had but that wasn't the most impressive. He said to me, "well she", referring to his daughter in law "is Larry Csonka's granddaughter" Imagine my surprise!!

And just to prove to me he wasn't bull****ting me, he showed me a picture of the Zonk with his granddaughter on the sofa in the living room of this house this past Christmas.

Just thought it was cool and wanted to share!

dolphindebby, toto, SICK and 22 others like this.
  2. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    I was in Titusville earlier today as well. Freaky.

FinSane likes this.
  3. The_Dark_Knight

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    No freaking way!!!! What in the hell are you doing in my neck of the woods? :lol:

4. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Visiting a client.

And tracking your every movement.

Da 'Fins, Zippy, DOLPHAN1 and 2 others like this.
  5. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Isn't that the same thing.

6. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    I live 1 hour from Titusville and work 30 mins away. Bad ***.

7. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Should rename it Csonk'sGDVille

8. The_Dark_Knight

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    From what I understand, one of Csonka's sons lives in and owns a business in Titusville as well.

9. FinSane

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    Wonder if ol' Larry ever comes down here to see his family. Gotta take a break from them Alaskan winters once in a while.

10. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    Ah, Titusville... Where the remnants of the actual East Coast of Florida actually look like the East coast of Florida should - except for the VAB on the horizon! Spent a few holidays there with my son, and actually enjoyed my time with people there!

Now, knowing somebody who actually knows Csonka is above and beyond! Congrats, DK!!!

FinSane likes this.
  11. FinSane

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    Having moved to Brevard county from South Florida a few years ago, I love it here. Laid back, casual beachtowns with a good balance of development and nature. A lot of things to do around here if you take the time to find them. Titusville has some nice parts but unfortunately it has been hit hard by NASA layoffs and a depressed housing market and economy. It's become almost a ghost town, kind of sad actually. That said, I've found most people up here to be friendly and everyone seems to be more of less on level with everyone else, no snottiness from rich folk and no major problems with crime(yes our mall was shot up recently but that was an isolated domestic dispute that ended badly). Customer service actually exists here. We need more variety/better restaurants for sure but Orlando isn't too far away. But overall I like it here, and its good to know the Csonka family has called Brevard home as well. Hopefully someday I can run into Larry when he's down here. Wishful thinking I know :shifty:

12. SargeZ33

SargeZ33 Semperfi!

Jul 24, 2009
    Fleming Island ,FL
    Small world!! That pool site that we have been building at your work center belongs to me. I work for AT&T as well in the emergency and disaster recovery team. Im good friends with Jamie.

And Csonka's son works on generators. His company is on my list of "do not use". Soon I will completely cut ties with them in Florida. They are crooks.

13. siradam134

siradam134 Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Dudes! Born and raised.... And still live in titusville.. So cool to have local fins fans here. 'Fins Up!

FinSane likes this.