Just-To-Talk

13323 repliesLocked

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:25 PM

"Samphin wrote:

It did give me an idea...I can't do it though as it will get me heat with the staff. I can't have that.

Because I love them (even Griddles).

You mean yours was a negative PM? I got one telling me what a great job Ive been doing :up:

Sadly that is a lie :cry:

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:25 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

what happened?

No more thread jacking per the big cheezy's.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:26 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

Sounds like Preps work.

Nope, I have a list of who the possibilities are though. Is it...

A: Samphin
B. Enforcin33
C: Unluckyluciano
D: Finsane
E: HardkoreXXX

Those are the choices. I have my hunches...but I will wait to see what others think.

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:26 PM

Personally I knew it was coming....after the hobby thread warning, I knew the nooby thread would be the straw..Which you know..thats kinda why we have this thread so....lol.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:27 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

what happened?

Dude...I can't BELIEVE you somehow were kept off the naughty list. Someone must have pictures of Santa doing something bad...:pity:

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:27 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Nope, I have a list of who the possibilities are though. Is it...

A: Samphin
B. Enforcin33
C: Unluckyluciano
D: Finsane
E: HardkoreXXX

Those are the choices. I have my hunches...but I will wait to see what others think.

pretty spot on...I would say.....basterds.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:27 PM

If I read the message correctly, and my detective skills are as good as I think they are, letter D looks like the safest bet. Followed by letter Alen1

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:28 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Personally I knew it was coming....after the hobby thread warning, I knew the nooby thread would be the straw..Which you know..thats kinda why we have this thread so....lol.

Okay so it must have been you then. I don't have any idea what either of those threads are. :tantrum:

Prepare for your beating(s)

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:28 PM

I cant believe you left Lucky off that list dude

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:29 PM

Yeh well we are all quilty....so thats that on to something else....darn it...I'm trying to get a M-O-D spot...and this isnt helping...:pity:

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:29 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Okay so it must have been you then. I don't have any idea what either of those threads are. :tantrum:

Prepare for your beating(s)

Bring it whoopie boy.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:29 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

pretty spot on...I would say.....basterds.

Wow. I am dense. I JUST realized that your name is not ENFORCIN33, but in fact, ENFORCERFIN33.

Samphin=teh suck

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:30 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Wow. I am dense. I JUST realized that your name is not ENFORCIN33, but in fact, ENFORCERFIN33.

Samphin=teh suck

I'm glad I mean THAT much to you that you never actually took the time to look at my whole username! Jerk...

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:30 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Yeh well we are all quilty....so thats that on to something else....darn it...I'm trying to get a M-O-D spot...and this isnt helping...:pity:

Sorry bro. If you are convicted of a crime you cannot become President...but you can drink heavily and snort coke...huh...

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:30 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

I cant believe you left Lucky off that list dude

...perhaps you should put your reading glasses on?

unluckyluciano = lucky

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:31 PM

"Samphin wrote:

...perhaps you should put your reading glasses on?

unluckyluciano = lucky

Yes, it has been that kinda day at work :pity:

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:31 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I'm glad I mean THAT much to you that you never actually took the time to look at my whole username! Jerk...

Well...try not to have the most confusing name ever then.

See...its your fault...again. :pity:

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:32 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Sorry bro. If you are convicted of a crime you cannot become President...but you can drink heavily and snort coke...huh...

well, actually I have never had any kind of infractions on this site at all....now on FH.......thats a diff. story, but twas in my younger days.....I have been a good boy on the phins. :up:

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:33 PM

"Samwichphin wrote:

Well...try not to have the most confusing name ever then.

See...its your fault...again. :pity:

Like yours is better Samwichphin?

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:33 PM

We do get away with quite a bit. Im as guilty as anyone but ironically was not involved in either of the threads in question..weird.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:34 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

We do get away with quite a bit. Im as guilty as anyone but ironically was not involved in either of the threads in question..weird.

Well not to toot my own horn...but...

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:35 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

well, actually I have never had any kind of infractions on this site at all....now on FH.......thats a diff. story, but twas in my younger days.....I have been a good boy on the phins. :up:

I still remember my first infraction at FH. Actually, my god, now come to think of it, I wonder if Muck remembers this (probably not)

I got into a sparring match with fin-atic one day on the boards. He started calling me names so I fired back. Muck ended up jumping in ( I think he was only a mod at the time) and gave us both warnings. I protested claiming that he started it but since fin-atic and Muck were boys, I was gonna take the heat.

Muck wrote back and said, that in fact, he liked me moreso and didn't want to see me get banned by going off the deep end over someone like fin-atic who baited people.

:lol: Wow. Talk about a crazy foreshadowing years in advance eh?

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:37 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

We do get away with quite a bit. Im as guilty as anyone but ironically was not involved in either of the threads in question..weird.

Me either. It sounds like we were roped in to help police Bobby Badboy over here ( :pity: towards enforCIN33)

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:39 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Me either. It sounds like we were roped in to help police Bobby Badboy over here ( :pity: towards enforCIN33)

wha?? No no no, my friend, I do my fair share, but I'm not half as bad as some on here...no names of course.....finsane, alen, Lucky:up:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 15, 2008, 04:40 PM

My first and only infraction was at FH as well. I got into a sparring match with a Jets fan whom some of us know very well (he posted at that place we used to go sometimes but isnt there anymore).

I blasted him with a pretty good comeback after he said something about the Phins. It was all in fun and nothing malicious until I said something about the female population of New York. Wayyyy out of line.

Luckily Mary was pretty cool about it and sent me a PM to discuss. I didnt really take the board that serious so at the time I could care less. I now see how much work others put into the site so I try not to act up too much.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

This thread is locked.