Just-To-Talk

13323 repliesLocked

TEtexasPHINSfanNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 05:37 PM

in other amusing news, retired dolfan stan was discovered to be a fake (to a certain extent) over on finheaven.... his thread he falsified a story and posted fake pictures... and was called out on it. pretty funny. :up:

*

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jun 27, 2008, 05:48 PM

T-minus 22 minutes until my weekend commences.

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Jun 27, 2008, 05:58 PM

"texasPHINSfan wrote:

in other amusing news, retired dolfan stan was discovered to be a fake (to a certain extent) over on finheaven.... his thread he falsified a story and posted fake pictures... and was called out on it. pretty funny. :up:

I went and read it. Wonder why he felt he had to make up lies etc.?

Big EBig ENew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 06:26 PM

All I know is you someone needs to be eatin some crow....:wink2:

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 07:16 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

Because I get off-topic sometimes, I figured we need a good thread just to talk. Also, I know a couple other *cough*LUCKY*cough* who do the same thing. So, come talk to me here. :yes:

CAN WE TALK ! :wink2:

Girlie, you may have just opened a Pandora's Box :tongue2:. But I can talk, and I have to think I will be revisiting this thread many, many times :yes:

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 07:19 PM

"dolphindebby wrote:

I went and read it. Wonder why he felt he had to make up lies etc.?

That guy always seemed weird to me. How could you be so invested in DC and turn on the team ? He did that last year when DC was cut and it just didn't feel right to me. I understand it was handled badly by Cam/Mueller, but still to turn against the Fins ? It was strange....

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 07:20 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

So I got moved to a different department per my request. Which I cant tell you how elated I am about it. I am now in receiving as inventory control. The only drawback, the position I am doing is a temp position that could possibly be given to someone else in 2 months...so where does that leave me if I dont get it. Scary thought. But if I do a good job hopefully, I will get it.

You'll get it ! Keep positive thoughts and do a good job :up:

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 27, 2008, 09:09 PM

"texasPHINSfan wrote:

in other amusing news, retired dolfan stan was discovered to be a fake (to a certain extent) over on finheaven.... his thread he falsified a story and posted fake pictures... and was called out on it. pretty funny. :up:

Sick is gonna be so disappointed, he loved that guy. :shifty:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 09:15 PM

"texasPHINSfan wrote:

in other amusing news, retired dolfan stan was discovered to be a fake (to a certain extent) over on finheaven.... his thread he falsified a story and posted fake pictures... and was called out on it. pretty funny. :up:

I was banned on that site and cant read it. Who called him out?

EDIT: My IP has been mysteriously UNblocked on FH...interesting...

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 09:23 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

I was banned on that site and cant read it. Who called him out?

Vertical Limit I think. Stan said he held his first annual seafood festival and posted pictures. Limit countered WITH LINKS that the pictures were from the NE wJersey 22nd annual seafood festival and that Stan was a fraud.

Apparently, if you type in seafood festival into google, the first two pics are the ones Stan used for his supposed festival.

:lol:

BTW, so drunk. Also, I am now 100% certian that I am writing a novel. I have been kicking the idea around for awhile and after consulting with a few people, I have been given the greenlight.

I may post a few blurbs on here because I love ya'll, but I think I may be persona non grata soon as most of my time will be into writing.:hi5:

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 09:30 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Vertical Limit I think. Stan said he held his first annual seafood festival and posted pictures. Limit countered WITH LINKS that the pictures were from the NE wJersey 22nd annual seafood festival and that Stan was a fraud.

Apparently, if you type in seafood festival into google, the first two pics are the ones Stan used for his supposed festival.

:lol:

BTW, so drunk. Also, I am now 100% certian that I am writing a novel. I have been kicking the idea around for awhile and after consulting with a few people, I have been given the greenlight.

I may post a few blurbs on here because I love ya'll, but I think I may be persona non grata soon as most of my time will be into writing.:hi5:

You got the writing bug too ? I'm putting together some thoughts of doing the same. My area of expertise is genealogy and I have been kicking around the idea of doing a study of Queen Victoria's decendants that live in the USA (there are about 100 of them believe it or not).

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 09:33 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Vertical Limit I think. Stan said he held his first annual seafood festival and posted pictures. Limit countered WITH LINKS that the pictures were from the NE wJersey 22nd annual seafood festival and that Stan was a fraud.

Apparently, if you type in seafood festival into google, the first two pics are the ones Stan used for his supposed festival.

:lol:

BTW, so drunk. Also, I am now 100% certian that I am writing a novel. I have been kicking the idea around for awhile and after consulting with a few people, I have been given the greenlight.

I may post a few blurbs on here because I love ya'll, but I think I may be persona non grata soon as most of my time will be into writing.:hi5:

I always thought that Vertical Limit kid was a D-Bag. But how funny.

Also, you promised me an advanced copy of that novel. Cant wait :hi5:

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 09:40 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

You got the writing bug too ? I'm putting together some thoughts of doing the same. My area of expertise is genealogy and I have been kicking around the idea of doing a study of Queen Victoria's decendants that live in the USA (there are about 100 of them believe it or not).

Wow...you are much smarter and more sophisticated than I am. My novel will suck poo compared to your study. But I wish you well my friend. Feel free to consider me an online shoulder for you to cry when when the writer's block/laziness kicks in. I have written what equates to two chapters and already I am nervous about what to do and where to go next.

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

I always thought that Vertical Limit kid was a D-Bag. But how funny.

Also, you promised me an advanced cop of that novel. Cant wait :hi5:

I hereby decree that Hardkore and hardkore alone will be my advanced copy reader. He has supported me throughout my childish and petty writings on other sites (R.I.P. finhell.com) and seeing as how w are the same age, he should be able to relate to my piece.

BTW, hardkore, this isn't a funny anecdote typoe story. This is a novel that is probably going to be very violent and very brutal, so expect osmething different from me when I send you advanced copies.

I mean it when I say you will get it before others. :hi5:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 09:45 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Wow...you are much smarter and more sophisticated than I am. My novel will suck poo compared to your study. But I wish you well my friend. Feel free to consider me an online shoulder for you to cry when when the writer's block/laziness kicks in. I have written what equates to two chapters and already I am nervous about what to do and where to go next.

I hereby decree that Hardkore and hardkore alone will be my advanced copy reader. He has supported me throughout my childish and petty writings on other sites (R.I.P. finhell.com) and seeing as how w are the same age, he should be able to relate to my piece.

BTW, hardkore, this isn't a funny anecdote typoe story. This is a novel that is probably going to be very violent and very brutal, so expect osmething different from me when I send you advanced copies.

I mean it when I say you will get it before others. :hi5:

Sounds good bud. Like when Stephen King wrote 'Green Mile' and that other crap.

Violence is actually my first love, toilet humor is just a hobby.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 09:47 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Sounds good bud. Like when Stephen King wrote 'Green Mile' and that other crap.

Violence is actually my first love, toilet humor is just a hobby.

http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=10985

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 09:49 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

You got the writing bug too ? I'm putting together some thoughts of doing the same. My area of expertise is genealogy and I have been kicking around the idea of doing a study of Queen Victoria's decendants that live in the USA (there are about 100 of them believe it or not).

You're doing a study on the decendants of Queens? You should start at the Meadowlands on game day. HIIIIYOOOOOOO:hi5:

(sorry bro I couldnt resist :wink2:)

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Big EBig ENew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 09:53 PM

Hey PM I'm supposedly related to Queen Victoria. Thats what my great grandma use to say. She was kind of out there though.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 09:56 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Hey PM I'm supposedly related to Queen Victoria. Thats what my great grandma use to say. She was kind of out there though.

Ah yes, you gotta love crazy grandmas. Mine is one of those 'Crazy Southern' grandmas. She still refers to black people as "Coloreds", and refuses to shop anywhere but the grocery store shes been buying from since the 50's (even though its now located in the most dangerous part of town off MLK Blvd)

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 10:32 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Ah yes, you gotta love crazy grandmas. Mine is one of those 'Crazy Southern' grandmas. She still refers to black people as "Coloreds", and refuses to shop anywhere but the grocery store shes been buying from since the 50's (even though its now located in the most dangerous part of town off MLK Blvd)

To quote the fabulous Dave Chappelle, " Ever notice the Martin Luther King Blved. is in the most DANGEROUS part of town?"

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 11:00 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Wow...you are much smarter and more sophisticated than I am. My novel will suck poo compared to your study. But I wish you well my friend. Feel free to consider me an online shoulder for you to cry when when the writer's block/laziness kicks in. I have written what equates to two chapters and already I am nervous about what to do and where to go next.

Sam, we'll have to form a writers club here on The Phins. :up:

Now as for smarter & sophisticated, nahhhh, yours will sell like hotcakes, and probably the 1 sold copy of mine will end up in the East Peoria Public Library :sidelol:

I will need extensive help from my two editing programs as well, because I am the worst grammatist in the world :tongue2:

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 11:25 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Hey PM I'm supposedly related to Queen Victoria. Thats what my great grandma use to say. She was kind of out there though.

Give me a clue as to which of her 9 children are you decended from ? :tongue2:

Actually my interest started at age 17, in 1977 when ROOTS came out. I started looking into my family, and found that my grandmother (fathers mother) was the 11 & last daughter of Graf Friedrich Christian von Seitz (Graf in German means Count). The von Seitz were a bastard line decended from Karl Ludwig, The Kürfürst (Elector) von der Pfalz (reigned 1632 to 1680), grandson of King James I of England and VI of Scotland, and his wife Princess Anne of Denmark.

Get this, I have the blood of Henry VII (father of Henry VIII), Henry II of England, William the Conquerer, Charlemagne, Basil II of Byzantium and of all people Mahommed the Prophet. Now why the hell am I still so damn poor and can't rub two nickels together ? :sidelol:

I have done essays, novelettes, short stories and mini-biographies, as well as written articles for Majesty magazine, Royalty magazine, The Constantin Society, The Russian Nobilary Society and The Monarchist League of America, of which I used to be on the board.

I have never written a novel nor have I attempted it, but I have some ideas, and just one of these days might get my act together and try it. I envy you brother. :up:

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 11:54 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

You're doing a study on the decendants of Queens? You should start at the Meadowlands on game day. HIIIIYOOOOOOO:hi5:

(sorry bro I couldnt resist :wink2:)

No, Jets games at the Medowlands are full of Court Jesters :lol:

Jun 28, 2008, 10:06 AM

"Samphin wrote:

Wow...you are much smarter and more sophisticated than I am. My novel will suck poo compared to your study. But I wish you well my friend. Feel free to consider me an online shoulder for you to cry when when the writer's block/laziness kicks in. I have written what equates to two chapters and already I am nervous about what to do and where to go next.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jun 28, 2008, 12:39 PM

"Mike13 wrote:

HA!

Big EBig ENew Member
Jun 29, 2008, 12:38 PM

I've decided that porn is only good for one thing......

The acting:up:

This thread is locked.