1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just so you guys will hate the ravens even more lol

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by codizzle, Dec 30, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

:spam:

And I don't hate the Ravens, or their fans. I rarely think about them unless our teams are facing one another.

A thread started by Ravens fans on a Ravens message board predicting that they will win is really not anything shocking is it?

Quite frankly, I would be taken aback if they didn't think they could win. Or if they went to another teams site and started nonsensical threads...

SICK, funkdat and 54Fins like this.
  2. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    That field pissin SOB is the only reason I need to hate on Baltimore. Still can't believe he got away with murder here in Atlanta that Super Bowl weekend.:pity:

3. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    During the trial, several witnesses whose testimony would supposedly prove Lewis’ guilt had altered their stories initially given to investigators. Their testimonies were supposed to show that Ray Lewis hit, kicked or stabbed someone, and that he even admitted as much afterwards. Instead, the vast majority of testimony had either been inconclusive, or else supported the defense’s contention that Lewis acted solely as a peacemaker, trying to prevent a tragedy that he would be tied to and potentially hurt his career. The only person who stuck to his assertion that Lewis acted violently had been Chester Anderson. Anderson is an admitted con artist in jail on identification fraud charges. The defense believed that he was trying to attack Lewis as the aggressor to save himself some legal troubles. According to ESPN legal analyst, Alan J. Baverman, "as to Ray Lewis, there is no evidence that he assisted anybody in a stabbing or encouraged anybody to do a stabbing which would make him a party to felony murder, malice murder, or felony assault with a knife."[9]-from wikipedia

ray lewis is one of the nicest guys around and has done so much for the local community

4. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Someone tell them the difference between a Mako shark and a Dolphin....

finsgirlie likes this.
  5. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    the picture was put up there for suggestions to make another pic not to say that was a dolphin.... read the text

6. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

How can you not tell the difference between a Mako shark and Dolphin?

someone needs to get out more.:lol:

7. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    ahh seriously the pic was put up there for suggestions for the original poster to make another animation. come on that shark was caught in delaware im pretty sure we know what it is

calphin likes this.
  8. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Anyone can write on Wikipedia

9. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

If you wanna hang around, I wouldn't make a habit of that:up:

Now back to the topic.

10. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    A peacemaker, do I even have to reply to that?
    Ever hear you are who you keep company with? If he's such a standup guy in the community why was he slummin with some cons?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
    Coral Reefer likes this.
  11. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    with sources sunshine

12. Samphin

Its true guys. He has made all the local bums dissappear from the streets somehow, never to be heard from again.

One tried to get away, but Ed Reed intercepted him and ran him into the endzone. Should have tried to escape the "alleged" murderer by going to Fabian Washington's side of Baltimore...

SICK likes this.
  13. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    yea dont agree with that idea goodman has played very well and i dont think clayton will blow past him. im not here to defend our whole forum

14. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Please watch the language being used. Thanks:up:

15. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Hmm...nice board...I think Clayton will put up 4,998 yds, and Macgahee will rush for 567 yds..

Ehh.. we'll see, the Dolphins have risen to the occasion more then once this year.

SICK and Samphin like this.
  16. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    i understand that but somebody should have no right calling someone a murderer that has been declared innocent. stop trying to bring up dead info that has been declared false.

well of course unless u have some new information to bring light into the subject.

17. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    i didnt really want to get a rise outta everybody the way it went but most people on here were asking for the links so i posted this. not trying to stir up hate

18. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    Right because in America our legal system is free of any flaws.

SICK likes this.
  19. aWol

aWol New Member

Dec 30, 2008
    You must mean Joey Porter.:tongue2:

20. Samphin

So I assume then that you have NEVER said a disparaging thing about OJ?

I am gonna go ahead and call shenanigans on you if you tell me no.

And why you choose to defend a football player with all of your might is beyond me. Clearly, the man can defend himself from would be attackers..."allegedly."

SICK, unluckyluciano and Georgia Fin like this.
  21. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    Porter doesn't kill but his dogs did kill a little horse or something and him and his thug buddies did jump a dude in Vegas. Believe me, I wll never be on htis board posting how he's a pillar of the community, call em like you see em.

22. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Its a good thing words dont win games.We have thrived on disrespect all year .We expect it and we draw strength from it .

Lets hope we have a clean game free of injuries .Welcome to the site and lets keep the smack out of the conversation.This thread is not about the criminality of players .Its about football

PhinsFanWife likes this.
  23. jupiterfin

jupiterfin Mild Irritant

Nov 29, 2007
    Jupiter Florida

Really? Then hit the dang 'thanks' button. Sheesh, I'm tryin' to get my numbers up before the year is over.

24. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    I believe we should have pity of the Raven fans, its going to suck for them when they lose on Sunday. Remember guys we were 1-15 last year and were humbled, lets celebrate with humbleness.

25. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    This is a warning to all members. Please be respectful and no smack talk. We the staff would greatly appreciate it :up:

26. jupiterfin

jupiterfin Mild Irritant

Nov 29, 2007
    Jupiter Florida

Sorry John, I guess the dead crow hanging from a post was too much. I debated whether or not to post it, I'll clean it up in the future, if we end up playing the Colts :up:

njfinfan and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  27. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Brother Jim just keep it clean. One good test is if it were your team would you be pissed? If you answer yes then it would be a no go.:wink2:

late again likes this.
  28. Shutout

Shutout New Member

Dec 29, 2008
    It was sort of funny.

As far as the two animals go.......hard to hate a dolpin. I mean after Flipper, and school trips to Marineland (I lived in Jax as a kid) and we all know the Raven hardly brings about a feel good moment or memory unless you are a hard drinking writer living on the rough side of B-town.

IF the Phins win I will be back to congratulate you all. If the Ravens win I will not be back to gloat. I will be busy over on a Titans forum. :lol:

CrunchTime, SICK, mullingan and 4 others like this.
  29. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    nice show of class, and honestly...this season is already a massive win for us. everything else is gravy. futures bright here, and with some more legit talent, in 2-3 years if the cards fall right...no ones going to want to play us Sundays, especially not in January.

calphin likes this.
  30. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Going to be a real shocker to the Ravens fans if this game is close in the 4th quarter...maybe some of the stat lovers might want to take a gander how Miami plays in the 4th :up:

SICK, unluckyluciano and calphin like this.
  31. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    that was my thought............

32. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    They got us our only win last season so personally speaking they are close to my heart and i love them!, lets hope they do the same thing again.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  33. finsgirlie

finsgirlie break my Luxury Box

Dec 2, 2007
    Fantasy Land
    i was thinking the same thing...can't they google "dolphin" ?? hope the guys on the football team are just as smart! :lol:

34. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    i was in ?fourth? grade when that went down. dont even remember it. but nice connection.

i chose to defend him because he has been a hero in our city for a decade plus. he's been a personal hero since i was 8. i've met him in person numerous times and have great respect for him. that is why i blew up.

no big deal. sorry for going off but i have great respect for the man

sorry for going off on this trail again. im done

35. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    this is gonna be a rough game. I don't think either team is going to run away with this game. Im not excited to be playing the ravens as they've been tearing it up for weeks now, but for the first time in awhile, i believe this team can actually respond when things don't go their way.

It'll be interesting to see if Miamis defense can show any improvement over the abysmal outing against the ravens earlier in the season. Also, if Pennington can redeem himself for what was probably his worst game as a Dolphin as well.

36. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    lol

37. aWol

aWol New Member

Dec 30, 2008
    I believe the Ravens lead the league in 4th quarter scoring. 115-50 for the year .... Phins 82-62.

P.S. 17 of those were scored by the Cowboys.

38. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    this is true . good find

39. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    i can and will NEVER take you serious with uncle eddie as your avatar.....i refuse....:lol:

Georgia Fin likes this.