Just joined the Charlotte Comedy Theatre Improv Classes

10 replies

SICKSICKForum VeteranOP
Jan 26, 2010, 10:57 AM

they start tonight.....im pretty damn excited! Going to do some stuff for the theatre to help offset cost. Its a 8 week course....tuesday nights for a few hours....after classes you can tryout for the comedy troupe......im thrilled about this!!!!! :woot:

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jan 26, 2010, 10:59 AM

Nice. Have you ever done improv before?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 26, 2010, 11:09 AM

in acting class in highschool. loved it.

Jan 26, 2010, 11:28 AM

Pfft Sick and funny dont mix...:shifty::shifty::shifty:
Yes they do...:shifty::shifty:
No they dont...:shifty::shifty::shifty:
Maybe they dont...:shifty::shifty:

/RBT

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jan 26, 2010, 11:29 AM

"SICK wrote:

in acting class in highschool. loved it.

Yeah it's a lot of fun, I did improv in high school too. Actually I'm in the process of getting an improv comedy television show ready for our campus... somewhat similar to Whose Line...

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jan 26, 2010, 11:36 AM

Knowing Sick, he will get kicked out of the group for playing an FBI Agent/Spy with a gun in every improv scene.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jan 26, 2010, 12:02 PM

I took improv classes in Seattle. I highly recommend it for anyone, especially if you are the type who is afraid of looking like a fool in front of people.

Improv is good at helping with that since the class is 2 hours of looking like a fool in front of people.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jan 26, 2010, 01:50 PM

Make sure you go as Michael Scarn and whip out the gun every time.

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Jan 26, 2010, 02:17 PM

Good luck bro and hope u have fun

JimTossJimTossForum Veteran
Jan 26, 2010, 03:56 PM

Sick, when we told you to seek professional help we didn't mean with your comedy career.

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Jan 26, 2010, 11:04 PM

That's great man...I love improv. It's like a part of my personality now. Great stuff!!

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up: