Just joined - moving to Miami

8 replies

SASartiBurgnichNew MemberOP
May 2, 2018, 11:34 AM

I'm moving to Miami and I just join to get some good information on the Phins here :)

May 2, 2018, 11:48 AM

Since I live in Ohio, I can't help you with Miami stuff but I heartily welcome you to our Dolphin Board!:pointlol:

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

DADarthGaseForum Veteran
Jul 29, 2018, 02:23 AM

Hi

freeperjimfreeperjimForum Veteran
Jul 18, 2019, 12:53 PM

"Ohiophinphan wrote:

Since I live in Ohio, I can't help you with Miami stuff but I heartily welcome you to our Dolphin Board!:pointlol:

A new phinphan here in Ohio.
I was a lifelong Bengals fan but after they royally screwed CarsonPalmer, my team travels began via CarsonPalmer -->AZCards -->JoshRosen -->Phins....

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 18, 2019, 01:18 PM

Welcome aboard, guys!

Jul 18, 2019, 03:52 PM

Welcome aboard to you both! I am in Defiance, OH. Waaay up in the NW corner of the state. Phin phans are always welcome.

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

freeperjimfreeperjimForum Veteran
Jul 18, 2019, 05:45 PM

"Ohiophinphan wrote:

Welcome aboard to you both! I am in Defiance, OH. Waaay up in the NW corner of the state. Phin phans are always welcome.

I'm in Dayton...but in another lifetime I lived in Hollywood,CA as poor 19y/o kid with my wife who was, literally, the-girl-next-door.

Really looking forward to Phins' season and hoping Josh Rosen gets a fair chance to be da man.

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Jul 19, 2019, 04:42 AM

Welcome!


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

JOjohnsonsarav48New Member
Oct 10, 2019, 12:36 PM

hey, just joined ""The Phins". All you guys are awesome