Just for the heck of it
10 replies
Eli Manning for a 4th?
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website
"dirtylandry wrote:
Eli Manning for a 4th?
with no o-line don't really like it might get a rb with that pick.
Yeah... let's bring in the guy benched for Geno Freaking Smith.
Eli is considerably more expensive then Ryan is this coming year, and might actually be a downgrade in talent. I like Eli, I will never say a bad word about the guy cause of his 2 amazing beat downs he gave NE. But there are few QBs that are more streaky then he is.
"dirtylandry wrote:
Eli Manning for a 4th?
they benched him probably to keep him from getting injured so they can ship him next year, but I think him and Breese look no where near south beach.
"TheHighExhaulted wrote:
So do you post from one account on your phone and then reply to yourself on the computer?
What is your setup like? So bazaar.
Laptop, Phone, Tablet.
Don't throw to Venus on a Spider-3 Y-Banana
"Phins_to_Win wrote:
Eli is considerably more expensive then Ryan is this coming year, and might actually be a downgrade in talent. I like Eli, I will never say a bad word about the guy cause of his 2 amazing beat downs he gave NE. But there are few QBs that are more streaky then he is.
True. Coincidentally, we may have 2 or 3 QB's in Miami alone that are as streaky.
"Triggercut wrote:
Laptop, Phone, Tablet.
seems like if someone where to do that, facebook or youtube would be a perfect place where you could get paid not a forum about a football team with no real meaning behind anything.
maybe me and dirty are just soo bad ass we type alike.
On the real though im from socal and I don't think dirty is on the best coast.
Maybe Jake Plummer will come out of retirement. Think TB would take a 4th for him?

"Fame wrote:
Maybe Jake Plummer will come out of retirement. Think TB would take a 4th for him?
Oh, Hell yes. Jake the snake!!! From SoBE to SupBO!!!
Sign Romo while we're at it.
Wonder what the jets would take for Bryce Petty? Didn't he throw that pass to that guy that time? WCGW?
And Cutler got a bad rap. Bring him back next season. I bet he'd kill it in Camp. ZZZZZZZZZ...
LOL @ this thread.
If you trade a 4th for Eli, you won't have enough ammunition to trade for Aaron Rodgers.