Just call Miami Dolphins FB Lousaka Polite 'Mr. automatic'

9 replies

dolfan7171dolfan7171New MemberOP
Nov 12, 2009, 07:15 PM

They call them "attitude plays," those moments of machismo when a football offense sets out to impose its will and set a tone that can carry it through an entire afternoon.

Third and 1. Fourth and 1.

Those are "attitude plays."

Nobody in today's NFL is better at them than Lousaka Polite.

How is that for a nickname!!

Link: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-lousaka-polite-dolphins-111109,0,6398541.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sun-sentinel%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fpro%2Fdolphins+%28Miami+Dolphins+%2F+South+Florida+Sun-Sentinel%29

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

MiguelMiguelNew Member
Nov 12, 2009, 08:38 PM

Yeah THANKS Dolfan1717

I have voted for him in the pro bowl Hope you will to

Props to GISH for the Awesome Sig thanks bro:up:

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Nov 12, 2009, 08:45 PM

one of the biggest, toughest, and roughest guys on the team, is named Polite.

kind of ironic.

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Nov 12, 2009, 09:34 PM

"Miguel wrote:

Yeah THANKS Dolfan1717

I have voted for him in the pro bowl Hope you will to

Believe me my friend, it has already been done. He has my vote 100%

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Nov 12, 2009, 09:56 PM

Nice post thanks 7171.
Sounds like Polites a keeper thanks bears.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

Thunderbolt89Thunderbolt89New Member
Nov 13, 2009, 12:37 AM

Thanks,great read. I agree about Polite and voted him in the pro bowl also. I seriously think in the league he is so underrated. He is so dependable on those third and one type situations. Whenever the Fins are in that situation,it is sort of a relief to know that Polite is on the team.

FEfelly smartsNew Member
Nov 14, 2009, 09:31 AM

Polite is 1 of my more favorite players on this football team. I always was a Konrad fan and we haven't had a decent FB since then until now. Polite is much better than just getting first downs. He also can catch which is what made me like Konrad so much. I truly get excited when Polite comes on the field. Def 1 of the better FBs in this league. Great blocker, great short yardage runner and can catch. What more can you ask for from a FB? He got my vote for the PB.

"I have two weapons...
...my arm
...my legs
.......and my brain."

Michael Vick

:sidelol:

MAMaddMattNew Member
Nov 14, 2009, 11:47 AM

"dolfan7171 wrote:

How is that for a nickname!!

Link: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-lousaka-polite-dolphins-111109,0,6398541.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sun-sentinel%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fpro%2Fdolphins+%28Miami+Dolphins+%2F+South+Florida+Sun-Sentinel%29

Hate to take someone else's name but, howzabout "SWEET LOU?"

I believe that Polite is like 19-20 in short yardage that we NEED. That is SWEET. Oh yeah, his blocking is as good as it gets.

The under-paid, over-achieving guy has quickly become one of my favorite players. What a signing by us. POLITE IS EASILY THE BEST FB IN FOOTBALL. If he is not on the Pro Bowl team, I'm not watching.

MAMaddMattNew Member
Nov 14, 2009, 11:50 AM

"felly smarts wrote:

Polite is 1 of my more favorite players on this football team. I always was a Konrad fan and we haven't had a decent FB since then until now. Polite is much better than just getting first downs. He also can catch which is what made me like Konrad so much. I truly get excited when Polite comes on the field. Def 1 of the better FBs in this league. Great blocker, great short yardage runner and can catch. What more can you ask for from a FB? He got my vote for the PB.

Polite can also run. If not for R & R, he would be getting 30-40 yards a game.

miamironmiamironForum Veteran
Nov 14, 2009, 01:40 PM

Polite will be in Hawaii playing this offseason