1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just booked our flights to SanDiego

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by fins1, Aug 29, 2009.

1. fins1

fins1 Sect 145 Row 20

Nov 25, 2007
    Port Orange, Fl
    So who's going to that game. The wife and I will be celebrating our 17 anniversary while we are there. Also, I'm lookig for tickets, does anyone know what field seats are? Or do I want Plaza section?
    Any info on wear to stay(Thinking La Jolla), things to do and places to eat would be great.

2. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Congrats brother. I moved your thread here so you can get more help if needed. Here is the thread we have started with a lot of great info in the thread. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Thanks,
    John

http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=27100

fins1 likes this.
  3. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    http://www.gofishanthonys.com/index2.html

One of my favorites.

mf52dolphin and fins1 like this.
  4. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    La Jolla is beautiful, but defnately gonna cost more

We have actually gotten to wear we enjoy staying at Hotel circle as it is Central to just about everything and relatively cheap (By San Diego standards that is).
    Since it is your anniversary, you might look at some of the nice BIG places that have just gone up near Seaport Village

Lastly, enjoy and I wish I could join in on this one :pity:

fins1 and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  5. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Field sucks last time I had them, at least lower fields. If money ain't a problem, spring for the plaza.

if you need tips on things to do, places to eat etc. lemme know what you're looking for, I have tons of ideas.

6. mf52dolphin

mf52dolphin Season Ticket Holder

Dec 5, 2007
    It is my favorite seafood place in the entire world. In fact every time I stay in San Diego, I try to stay within a few blocks of the place, so I can eat there daily:wink2: