Jordan Howard agrees to terms

48 replies

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Mar 19, 2020, 12:47 AM

"Surfs Up 99 wrote:

I would be cool with Clyde E-H, Dobbins, or A.J. Dillon ( who I hope will slim down if we draft him and add some quickness).

I like Dillon too, and think he is all muscle so not sure why he needs to slim down. He ran in the low 4.5s, and had a 41" vertical at 250 or so lbs.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Mar 29, 2020, 02:55 PM

JORDAN HOWARDRB, MIAMI DOLPHINS

Jordan Howard (shoulder) confirmed he's 100 percent healthy.
Howard missed six of the final seven games and didn't play in the Wild Card round after a mid-season shoulder injury. The Dolphins weren't scared off by his 2019, giving him a two-year deal worth over $10 million. Howard enters the offseason as the favorite to lead Miami's backfield in touches, but it wouldn't be surprising if the Dolphins add competition through the draft.

SOURCE: Cameron Wolfe on Twitter
Mar 29, 2020, 9:17 AM ET

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

ETEtrius24Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2020, 03:00 PM

Yeah I want Dillon to just keep working on his strength

For a Big man he is very fast... and makes a great cut

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Mar 29, 2020, 04:55 PM

"Etrius24 wrote:

Yeah I want Dillon to just keep working on his strength

For a Big man he is very fast... and makes a great cut

He has great thighs.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

ETEtrius24Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2020, 06:01 PM

um what...???

LOL.... Do you need time alone with Dillon?

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Mar 29, 2020, 06:04 PM

"Etrius24 wrote:

um what...???

LOL.... Do you need time alone with Dillon?

Basic football dude.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

ETEtrius24Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2020, 07:15 PM

Yeah it sounded like you wanted to have his babies or something... LOL

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Mar 29, 2020, 07:18 PM

"Etrius24 wrote:

Yeah it sounded like you wanted to have his babies or something... LOL

Thighs ... the real babymakers!

ETEtrius24Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2020, 08:31 PM

LOL...

I know right?

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Mar 29, 2020, 09:01 PM

"Etrius24 wrote:

Yeah it sounded like you wanted to have his babies or something... LOL

YOu have a weird mind

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

ETEtrius24Forum Veteran
Mar 30, 2020, 01:52 AM

Dude there is no football...

It is called a joke

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Mar 30, 2020, 01:46 PM

"Etrius24 wrote:

Dude there is no football...

It is called a joke

Get Good

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2020, 12:34 PM

I'm a big Jordan Howard fan, and while I know he's never been heavily involved in the receiving game, he can catch a football. I'll be very interested to see how he used by this coaching staff.

I believe he will have to be leaned on to help establish a run game (for the passing game to excel). Tough match-up this weekend (or perhaps not quite as tough given the defensive defections by the Patsies?).

Anyone heard anything out of TC how involved he might be?

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

AGAGuyNamedAlexForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2020, 01:04 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

Get Good

I thought it was pretty good myself. Not top tier, but not low effort spam either.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2020, 01:07 PM

"AGuyNamedAlex wrote:

I thought it was pretty good myself. Not top tier, but not low effort spam either.

Really? I thought it was pathetic and extremely low brow. Showing minimal intelligence and wit.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

AGAGuyNamedAlexForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2020, 01:17 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

Really? I thought it was pathetic and extremely low brow. Showing minimal intelligence and wit.

Not all jokes are about intellect though, I'd agree it was low on that. It was better in terms of timing and the set up, though I guess timing on a forum means nothing.

I think only malicious jokes have a need to be intelligent, a friendly rib can be low brow to a degree.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2020, 01:22 PM

"AGuyNamedAlex wrote:

Not all jokes are about intellect though, I'd agree it was low on that. It was better in terms of timing and the set up, though I guess timing on a forum means nothing.

I think only malicious jokes have a need to be intelligent, a friendly rib can be low brow to a degree.

I don't equate thighs with sex. It was kind of a stretch. If I said something about his butt maybe. I didn't even understand where he was going and he had to explicitly explain it. A joke you have to explain is not funny. Even the Joker knows that.

I just didn't think it was a good ribbing. Maybe it is because I am an adult.

EDIT: We also have a running gag on this board about DJ loving Wake's dong. Just seems weak in comparison to what goes on this board.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

AGAGuyNamedAlexForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2020, 01:34 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

I don't equate thighs with sex. It was kind of a stretch. If I said something about his butt maybe. I didn't even understand where he was going and he had to explicitly explain it. A joke you have to explain is not funny. Even the Joker knows that.

I just didn't think it was a good ribbing. Maybe it is because I am an adult.

EDIT: We also have a running gag on this board about DJ loving Wake's dong. Just seems weak in comparison to what goes on this board.

Wait, you dont equate thighs to sex? I see the disconnect now. Most people do, or at least most I've ever met let's say so it isnt a baseless claim.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2020, 01:35 PM

"AGuyNamedAlex wrote:

Wait, you dont equate thighs to sex? I see the disconnect now. Most people do, or at least most I've ever met let's say so it isnt a baseless claim.

I don't know. I don't get much spam saying, "We have naked thighs!"

None of the porn sites I go to has a section for thighs.

Never heard anyone say, "Look at the thighs on this one!", unless they have a weird crushing fetish.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Sep 9, 2020, 01:49 PM

What a kinky thread this has turned into.

AGAGuyNamedAlexForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2020, 01:54 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

I don't know. I don't get much spam saying, "We have naked thighs!"

None of the porn sites I go to has a section for thighs.

Never heard anyone say, "Look at the thighs on this one!", unless they have a weird crushing fetish.

Well it's more used in the same way legs are, like get between them more than see them naked.

Also maybe it depends where you live or who you know, but I hear thighs complimented a lot. Well not like..to the persons face lol

AGAGuyNamedAlexForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2020, 01:56 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

What a kinky thread this has turned into.

We all have one, people who say they dont are just ashamed how weird theirs are. Though they shouldnt be as long as it's legal lol

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2020, 01:57 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

What a kinky thread this has turned into.

Now this is funny.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Sep 12, 2020, 03:40 AM

Jordan Howard has elite pass protecting numbers in the league.