Johnny Manziel
65 replies
"Anonymous wrote:
Very immature?
I wasn't referring to the depth of immaturity. I meant other stuff.
like his dad said, he seems to have anger management issues. Maybe he's bipolar, who knows.
...and I'm not sure immaturity can be blamed for his inability to handle stress, potential problems with addiction, or his brain seeming to live in some sort of false reality. The way he blew off the football camp issue and tweeted that fans should try walking a day in his shoes tells me there's possibly some sort of mental disconnect going on there, the type that isn't always fixed by "growing up".
Plus he just flat out seems like an a**hole.
It's amazing how a high profile college QB who isn't on a scholarship scares the crap out of so many people.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
I don't think any of us have enough information to judge him. Whoever as someone who couldn't give a rats a** about the situation, his actions do strike me as beyond immature. Not mental illness or anything because there is not enough info IMO to say that. Rather borderline egotistical and highly highly against what you'd generally look for in a QB.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
he's a college kid. what do you want him to do, watch film all day? let him drink and party. I'm sure he did it before he blew up, and it didn't harm his football at all.

"Desides wrote:
It's amazing how a high profile college QB who isn't on a scholarship scares the crap out of so many people.
I know damn his parents for being worried! How dare they!
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/johnny-manziels-father-takes-subtle-jab-at-heisman-son/
"King Felix wrote:
he's a college kid. what do you want him to do, watch film all day? let him drink and party. I'm sure he did it before he blew up, and it didn't harm his football at all.
It's sad that our society thinks that is what college should be about.....
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
Ole Johnny football allegedly profited from signing autographs last year at BCS...sadly part of me would be happy to see him and his ridiculous ego forced to disappear from CFB this year.

"Fin-Omenal wrote:
Ole Johnny football allegedly profited from signing autographs last year at BCS...sadly part of me would be happy to see him and his ridiculous ego forced to disappear from CFB this year.
Its beng reported that Clowney did the same thing.
I dont think this is that big a deal, the NCAA makes millions off athletic gear and the popularity of certain athletes.
And god forbid the player makes little cash for signing HIS name.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:
Its beng reported that Clowney did the same thing.
I dont think this is that big a deal, the NCAA makes millions off athletic gear and the popularity of certain athletes.
And god forbid the player makes little cash for signing HIS name.
they get money for going to school.
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"unluckyluciano wrote:
they get money for going to school.
People ignore that fact conveniently.

And in other news Jenn Floyd Engel is a ****ing moron.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:
And in other news Jenn Floyd Engel is a ****ing moron.
Skimmed the article. Read she called Pyror a terrorist. Immediately thought she was from fox affiliate. Scanned article again. She's from Fox sports. Chuckled to myself. Nuff said.
The irony of this all is how much Manziel was paid for his autographs relative to how much they'll be worth in the future- zilch. <chuckle>
This Jonny Manziel fella is great. No wonder he's the most popular player in NCAAF.
"Anonymous wrote:
This Jonny Manziel fella is great at being a turd. No wonder he's the most hated player in NCAAF.
fixed
That autograph gesture was fantastic. Back to back Heisman seasons? I think so.
"Anonymous wrote:
That autograph gesture was fantastic. Back to back Heisman seasons? I think so.

"Anonymous wrote:
That autograph gesture was fantastic. Back to back Heisman seasons? I think so.
Thank god for Braxton Miller.

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod
"finyank13 wrote:
oh snap.
Not proof that he was paid, so he's already been punished until that happens.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Stitches wrote:
Not proof that he was paid, so he's already been punished until that happens.
Proof that he lied though.
“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod
