Joey Porter ?

8 replies

PMZQPMZQNew MemberOP
Dec 28, 2008, 12:45 PM

Not a word from him this week.....unusually quiet. Did Parcells/Sparano put the kabash on his mouth this week ?

PhinsFanWifePhinsFanWifeNew Member
Dec 28, 2008, 01:00 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

Not a word from him this week.....unusually quiet. Did Parcells/Sparano put the kabash on his mouth this week ?

I like to think Joey's just "flying under the radar," and the team has been plotting and scheming new plays to take these Jets by complete surprise.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Dec 28, 2008, 01:04 PM

He said about a month ago that he won't be talking to the local media anymore.

Last week he told ESPN that, "The playoffs already started for Mia 3 weeks ago." Thats really all that needs to be said.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

PhinsFanWifePhinsFanWifeNew Member
Dec 28, 2008, 01:12 PM

"slickj101 wrote:

He said about a month ago that he won't be talking to the local media anymore.

Last week he told ESPN that, "The playoffs already started for Mia 3 weeks ago." Thats really all that needs to be said.

How can you just not LOVE Porter. I can't wait to watch him run over Miss Brett in.... now... three hours.

GO PHINS!!

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Dec 28, 2008, 01:17 PM

"PhinsFanWife wrote:

How can you just not LOVE Porter. I can't wait to watch him run over Miss Brett in.... now... three hours.

GO PHINS!!

Oh God I am sooooooo excited !!! Remember we want to be :party: at around 7:15 tonight

finsergfinsergNew Member
Dec 28, 2008, 01:32 PM

Hope he just keeps his mouth closed and does the talking with Big plays !

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Dec 28, 2008, 01:36 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

Not a word from him this week.....unusually quiet. Did Parcells/Sparano put the kabash on his mouth this week ?

I think Joey's just been focused, especially since he had such a quiet week in Kansas City last week.

Porter knows the storyline is Favre / Pennington II. I think he's smart enough to know that would be the storyline going in, and that talking a lot of junk would probably be ignored in favor of Favre Love.

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Dec 28, 2008, 03:09 PM

I hope he ends up with a season total of about 23 sacks today.

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Dec 28, 2008, 03:51 PM

Thanks guys,......less than 20 minutes now.....OH MY GOD ! :knucks: