1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joey Porter arrested for DUI, assaulting a police officer

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Jagfish, Mar 27, 2010.

1. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    I wonder if this was a community service officer.

2. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    [​IMG]

cobrajet likes this.
  3. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    Citizens Arrest? hahahahaha

.......nice one

4. TotoreMexico

TotoreMexico Your retarded

Jan 4, 2008
    Mexico
    Now this one is shocking...

5. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    And Carl Petersen whispering in Ross' ears constantly about this can't help the Triumvirate any at all......they need to win 10 and at least be in the playoff hunt up until the last week, or I believe Ross will at the least consider a change.

CrunchTime likes this.
  6. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Got the contract and turned into a pumpkin.....

cobrajet likes this.
  7. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    For me the funniest part was "assaulting a peace officer" anyone could get a DUI. Porter didn't have the common sense not to argue with the accusations. You never argue with the cops, that's what lawyers and judges are for.

I think this guy has a serious problem with authority on any level and was more of a liability than an impact. He also seems to be getting worse with age. You always want your LB's to be mean, but only on the field. When they start biting the hand that feeds them, it's time to say good bye, and we did.

Brian Cox and his antics made Shula look bad and if Joey stayed the same thing would have happened. It was rumored that Shula was indeed fired after an argument with Huizenga about Cox and the playoffs, and it was later twisted by PR into a "retirement party", but Shula's crying eyes told the real tale. You know how rumors are, know one will ever really know, but by the grace of God this Porter thing happened after he left Miami or I believe it would have been Brian Cox all over again.

Thank God we dodged that bullet and had the last laugh. Joey is an angry, classless buffoon. Good Riddens....

8. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    At least he wasn't caught dancing shirtless with a bunch of dudes at a club this time...

jetssuck likes this.
  9. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Couldn't have said it any better.

Porter has fully established what a douche he is while Brown has, as you mentioned, always conducted himself with class.

It looks like Browns DUI was a legit one based on what's coming out now.
    Hopefully he learns and takes it to heart. Having said that, him screwing up with a DUI dosen't change my view of Brown being classy. People make mistakes. People like Porter don't "make mistakes". They seem to go out of their way to make bad choices and poor attitude a FT hobby.

jetssuck likes this.
  10. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Im sure the cards aren't regretting signing him.

11. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

[​IMG]