Jets Fans Get Into Hot Water In Miami (Yahoo Video)

32 replies

AbideN703AbideN703New MemberOP
Oct 21, 2010, 07:55 PM

Watch Jets fans run wild in Dolphin Territory while exploring this AFC East rivalry.

http://behindenemylines.yahoo.com/

Darrelle RevisDarrelle RevisNew Member
Oct 21, 2010, 08:04 PM

No one got more balls than us. NO ONE.

Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw

GreysonWinfieldGreysonWinfieldNew Member
Oct 21, 2010, 08:11 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

No one got more balls than us. NO ONE.

All balls, no brains and dickless. A very bad combination :lol:

One game at a time: Your 2016 Miami Dolphins.
A team without leadership, players without heart: Your 2015 Miami Dolphins.
Carrying on a decade plus of underachieving and mediocrity: Your 2014 Miami Dolphins.
Pissing on your dreams and tearing your heart out: Your 2013 Miami Dolphins.

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Oct 21, 2010, 08:13 PM

Man this won't get as much exposure here as it would in the main thread :no:

BicketyBamBicketyBamForum Veteran
Oct 21, 2010, 08:31 PM

That was staged, yet comical. No harm no foul.

-Ed-

ToddsPhinsToddsPhinsNew Member
Oct 21, 2010, 10:00 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

No one got more balls than us. NO ONE.

Nope...... probably not..... unless they're surgically added or removed, we all have 2. (although I'm not sure if they've dropped yet for some of you Jets fans.... call it evolution regression if you will. :tongue2:)

Darrelle RevisDarrelle RevisNew Member
Oct 21, 2010, 11:24 PM

Come to New York with a Dolphins jersey.

Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Oct 22, 2010, 12:08 AM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Come to New York with a Dolphins jersey.

I plan on it...along with 100+ Phins fans. Not this year though


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

PHPhinatic425New Member
Oct 22, 2010, 12:41 AM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

No one got more balls than us. NO ONE.

That's because you are inbred :up:

It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

Vinny FinsVinny FinsForum Veteran
Oct 22, 2010, 12:57 AM

I walk around Brooklyn with a Phins jersey on at least once a week. What?

fooball.
futbol.
hockey.

Oct 22, 2010, 01:22 AM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Come to New York with a Dolphins jersey.

I walk around the New Jersey/New York area with Dolphins gear on all the time. What's your point?

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Oct 22, 2010, 01:49 AM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Come to New York with a Dolphins jersey.

I'll be there. Hopefully this year the drunk asshat fans will have better aim. Last time they missed me and hit my buddy (who is a jest fan) with a water bottle. I laughed pretty hard. Maybe this year I can get pissed on :up:

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Oct 22, 2010, 11:31 AM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Come to New York with a Dolphins jersey.

Considering I have a life to lead where I currently live I'll leave your baseless threats to the next guy.

kryptokryptoNew Member
Oct 22, 2010, 11:36 AM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

No one got more balls than us. NO ONE.

Yea.....in your mouths.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Oct 22, 2010, 11:47 AM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Come to New York with a Dolphins jersey.

I wear one all through the season. None of you have done ****.

Wussies. :tongue2:

And who are you kidding? Until last year, you didn't even see many JET jerseys in NY. Now all of a sudden that they have some success, out of the woodwork come the jerseys.

And don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Seen it with my own eyes.

Fairweather MFs. :lol:

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 22, 2010, 11:48 AM

Nice shirt.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 22, 2010, 12:09 PM

I love how tough Dimwit Darrelle is over the internetsz.
What a putz.
Very sorry for Bickity Bam that you share a common interest with this "guy"?

jetssuckjetssuckNew Member
Oct 22, 2010, 12:16 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Come to New York with a Dolphins jersey.

What are you gonna do? Make snide little comments and act like you're 12?

JS

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Oct 22, 2010, 01:44 PM

"jetssuck wrote:

What are you gonna do? Make snide little comments and act like you're 12?

Sounds like a threat so I imagine they'd go out looking for trouble for no apparent reason.

finyank13finyank13New Member
Oct 22, 2010, 02:10 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Come to New York with a Dolphins jersey.


Been there, done that, with about 30 other Dolphins fans for last years game, nobody was messing with us.....NOBODY.....sheeeeeeeet we showed up in a rented RV, cooked, tailgated, and had Jet fans eating with us...

With a Dolphin Jersey and Yankees hats on to boot.......I think people thought I was nuts....

thing is with Jets fans, if you just ignore their feeble attempt to be relevent and brazen, they quit the act, and become who they really are, and sometimes are cool.....so basically they are fake ass...:lol:...they try to take on their HC's persona....

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Oct 22, 2010, 02:13 PM

"finyank13 wrote:

they try to take on their HC's persona....

This I have noticed alot recently.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

finyank13finyank13New Member
Oct 22, 2010, 02:15 PM

"Pagan wrote:

This I have noticed alot recently.


Stupid is as stupid does...

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
Oct 22, 2010, 02:32 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Come to New York with a Dolphins jersey.

I live here! There's two big Dolphin bars too, Miami Mike's in NJ and DolfansNYC @ third and long in Manhattan. I even wore it around during 1 win 2007...but both teams sucked.

Funny video, some of it is staged since the same two guys do it in different locations as the rival team. There's other videos if you click below it.

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

JajJajNew Member
Oct 22, 2010, 06:01 PM

I might be the only way to say this but those two girls were garbage. You couldn't have come up with better? I mean seriously ya the running man Jet guys should GTFO but the two girls were just... Not even strip club quality.

Bring this man back into the fold if you want some real leadership on this team.

jason8erjason8erLuxury Box
Oct 22, 2010, 06:29 PM

"Vinny Fins wrote:

I walk around Brooklyn with a Phins jersey on at least once a week. What?

Yup. Lived and worked in NYC for years and wore my Dolphins gear all the time, but never even had one confrontation. And to top it all off, it was that Zubaz ****, so somebody should have kicked my ass just for that reason alone.