1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jets DB's confused and in disagreement on assignments

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by DOLFANMIKE, Dec 15, 2008.

1. DOLFANMIKE

DOLFANMIKE FOOTBALL COACH 32 YEARS Luxury Box

Mar 22, 2008
    California
    Hope its true. Nothing I'd like more than to see Pennington rip them a new one.
    :knucks:
    Jets defense meets at Jersey steak joint
    "Every player from the beleaguered Jets defensive unit met last Thursday night at a New Jersey steakhouse for what amounted to a gripe session. CB Darrelle Revis called it a productive session, but, according to a source, things got tense again Saturday night at the team hotel. At the hotel, in a final film review for yesterday's game against the Bills, the defensive backs seemed confused on certain coverage checks and that led to disagreements." -- NY Daily News

2. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Music to my ears!!

JP lossman:no: all he had to do was get a first down:cry:

anlgp likes this.
  3. BwanaZulia

BwanaZulia New Member

May 12, 2008
    We play to win the game (almost).

Don't worry, it will be below 30 against the Chiefs.

BZ

4. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    Jets suck!

5. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    Hey BZ, its true that on any given Sunday, the best team that day will find a way to win the game...

but aside that... If the Jets make it to the Post Season this year, your opinion on how far they get...

6. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I blame Dick Jauron as much as Loseman, that was one of the worst playcalls I have ever seen. It was .... NorvTurneresque!

Still, congrats on the win, may we still decide the division in 2. Tough trap games for both teams. Us going to a hostile cold road game against a down but offensively dangerous team. You going coast to coast again to play Holmgren in his final home game against a team that almost beat NE.

Whatever happens in the next two weeks, I just pray the freaking Pats are sitting at home for the playoffs!

DaFish likes this.