1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jets coach 'driving boat,' but Taylor won't sign yet

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by LandShark13, Apr 7, 2010.

1. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    taylors a free agent. It would be like your ex thinking you are dating another women has something to do with her. :lol:
    I understand he is connected to the dolphins, but the fact remains he isn't signed with them. Saying the jets have a good team, a potential super bowl contender, blah blah, is obviously 1) him blowing smoke up their asses 2) has nothing to do with him signing with the dolphins. What you are saying assumes the dolphins even want him back.

2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

You guys are hilarious.

Go for it JT, you are always a Dolphin, even if you put on those horrid colors.

I honestly don't see us losing any more games or winning any more games based on where JT is playing (here or otherwise). And ultimately, that is what it boils down too. JT, much like Ricky, is a part of a Dolphins era that will be known by me, as squandered chances and wasted opportunities. Perhaps that mindset permeates more than we realize. JT was here for the December collapses, the fourth quarter meltdowns and the playoff blowouts. His view has got to be skewed in that regard.

Having said that, I love JT as a player and wish him well in whatever he does. Unless one of you wants to pony up the cash to keep him in Miami, I say let the man get his money, play the game he loves and be happy, even if it is for a team we hate.

3. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    I'm all for JT leaving I think he is washed up and holding us back anyway.
    regardless, him and his ego can still get bent.

4. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    whoa are you looking in the mirror while you say this :lol:

I think you might want to heed your own advice since your repetroire includes throwing out half *** insults and pretending you are smarter then everyone without actually ever arguing the point.

FaninPatsyLand and jetssuck like this.
  5. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    See what I mean.

Once again I've never actually read a post from you that was dolphins related that actually had an opinion or a point of view. Anything with some substance at all. I said when I first came here my take on the Taylor situation and so far I have been right. I also had arguments about us winning out at the end of the season. I said we wouldn't and I was right. Shall I keep going..... I argue my opinions all the time here but I also have a life and a job away from the internet world.

6. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    lol I have argued plenty also. If you weren't so busy responding and instead actually read what I wrote you actually might see my reasons, but instead you would rather throw some lame insult out so as to try to upset people and get them to not respond to whatever inane reason you give for your opinion. Then when that doesn't work you pretend to be some sort of intellectual martyr.
    By all means continue to try to call into question my fandom as an attempt to make your opinion seem more valid. I will continue to laugh at you and respond. Whats going on with jt is business. This is not high school football, you can not have a candidate in the business world, leave him hanging then hope he doesn't go to your main rival, business does not work that way. Now before you respond, read what I just stated, take some notes, make an outline, and then respond without an insult or some desperate attempt to make yourself feel better, and we can debate this honestly.

7. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville

The best way to answer his posts:

FaninPatsyLand and DePhinistr8 like this.
  8. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Things have been getting heated on this board over the past few weeks. With this drama plus the draft coming up it's been getting crazy. We all need to calm down a bit and realize that we all want the same things in the end, and that's for the Dolphins to win. (Except Killerphins :shifty:)

9. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    I take my good share of insults at this board daily and contrary to belief I do want this team to win. I'll walk out of here if that would please the room. It seems like their is some distinct group here that does their best daily to chase away people who have differing opinions on the Dolphins. I've felt it from day 1 and it put me on guard from the moment I signed up. I have never once contacted a mod over foolish insults thrown my way yet I know some of you have tried to get me banned for speaking my opinion. I thought this board was for all kind of fans not just the everything is great in the world types. As far as those who put me on ignore I feel that you just can't handle the scrutiny that is involved with being a fan. The good and the bad go hand in hand. Carry on....

10. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville

Oh please.....all you have done from day one is try to get under ppl's skin for kicks....one only need go thru your posts to see this. Then when you're called on it, you play the victim....

As you can tell, ppl here are more than tired of your crap........if that's all you have to offer, then yeah, you leaving would please the room. The main would improve immediately..

That's a joke...... but there is a growing group here that would like to chase you away, in particular. And you have only yourself to blame.

11. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    This is very telling......they have had conversations with JT.....JT lied, said they didnt talk to Miami and phone calls went unanswered....

"They know our stance," said Ireland. "That's where I'll leave it. We have to evaluate things after draft." The Dolphins are treating Taylor just as they did last offseason. They're only interested in bringing him back if he accepts a bargain deal after the draft.

12. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    I love the Ladies Lounge spin on it Unca.....:up:

Pagan likes this.
  13. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Guys for the love of the Lord can we all stop!!!...who cares?!?!?!? people have different opinions no big deal, that is what makes this forum great (or else I wouldnt have posted 1500+ plus times since the middle of January)...it gets heated this time of year because, people want Miami to draft who they want, and will skew any opinion that doesnt agree with their own, same goes for letting go, and getting players through free agency......

Just input your thoughts, adjust fire and move out....when people counter with opposing views embrace it....I do...even though I dont agree with it sometimes......

Killerphins likes this.
  14. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    I'm still clinging onto some thread of hope for Kila. :yes:

Sometimes we all forget that the translation from thought to text always loses something. For the most part the heart is in the right place. I think everyone here want's what he/she feels is best for the Dolphins. We don't always see eye to eye but that's ok. Let us also not forget that there is a a person on the other side of the text.

Personally and this may just be me but I would like to see everyone be more respectful to their fellow posters and allow them their opinions. Because lets face it none of us know whats going to happen.

Some of us are more sold on our convictions and its important to us to make others see it our way, but that's where problems can arise. Instead of working so hard to get our points across why not make our point and allow others to still see it their way. Even if it means we still disagree.

I'm not sure where the rest of you can from but me the only two dolphin forums I used prior to this one was the Herald (I still go there and it still drives me crazy) and FinsHeaven (better than the Herald but the amount of bickering there was insane). I love it here and so do most if not all of you. So lets start or in most cases continue to treat our fellow posters with respect. :up:

Killerphins and jetssuck like this.
  15. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    There isnt just one "problem child" if thats what people want to call it, on here, I get amped up as well, I value Killa's posts as much as yours LS, JS's, unluck, Boomer, old retired god cnc, dolfan7171, for people to call out others for insults and then insult people back is just as counterproductive as the person orignally doing the insults...everybody brings for the most part good infomation to the table on a daily basis in this forum....people get heated, it is natural....to all myself included I say tone down the rhetoric, cuz I realize some people dont like it, me I could care less, call me whatever you want, I got the thickest skin imaginable.....we arent in a month in half going to get into arguments about whether or not Earl Thomas is the starting FS over Clemons/Culver, like we are doing with this draft and JT stuff right now....:tongue2:

16. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    I think we all just need a group hug. :bighug:

Sorry, but that's all I got. :escape:

17. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    I agree Bro. We all need to be held accountable. In my reply I mentioned Kila and tried to do it in a light hearted way. I contained any reference to him to just the opening line and preferenced that line with a smiley face. :knucks:

18. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    It is very clear to me that the Jets are succeeding in tearing these forums apart...

19. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Well, there it is, a "call me" from Jabba Rex.

And lmeister, you should read the "Jets interested in Taylor" thread on www.ganggreen.com...what is happening here is nothing.

20. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    padre31 likes this.
  21. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
  22. Phinatic425

Phinatic425 MIA State of Mind

Feb 19, 2010
    Upper Left Corner
    Didn't he do this a couple years ago and then he came crawling back?
    Let him go to the Jets and see how he likes it when we sweep them again

23. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    Superbowl?!? What is JT gonna play QB too? Their defense is good, but not that good...

24. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    I tell ya, when you read threads in that forum, you actually get the impression that those one chromosome short douchedribbles believe that the Jets doing good somehow makes them superior. :lol:

25. Kreissage

Kreissage New Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Meh, no hard feelings because he visited the Jets, we should make him an offer as soon as he gets back tho and try to keep him

26. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    “Jason wants to win a Super Bowl and he thinks he can do it with the Jets,” the agent said. “Rex has built a place that fits what Jason is all about.”

Hilarious.
    Less than 11 months ago, he was over and done chasin greener grass, on hands and knees, ready to sign on as equiptment manager, for a simple chance to be back home with family, and retire a Miami Dolphin.
    I could see if perhaps a few years had gone by, and maybe if he still had some wild hairs left, but these days, they're all gray, and only grow out his ears. The only place he's going from here, is home.

The rapport with Sparano, Ireland, and Parcells, has got to be ultra casual.
    Why wouldn't it be? He's purely a benefit. A gift horse, who's remaining abilities, experience, professionalism, and devotion to be here, at minimal cost, allows them a small measure of flexibility, and insurance.
    Jason probably asked if they wanted any subterfuge instigated in New England again, in preparation for the Draft.
    Parcell's, knowing that even Belichick wouldn't bite again so soon on that one, likely replied, "No, thats ok JT , but why don't you make a trip up to see what Ol Rexy might offer?"
    "Get into their heads in NY, and maybe if they nibble, you might teeter their approach in the mid rounds."

MikeHoncho and DolfanJake like this.
  27. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    God it would be hilarious if this did happen !